Advertising Partnership Marketing Executive (H/F)
- Aix-en-Provence, France
- Temps complet
- Contract type: Permanent - CDI
- Département: International development
Description de l'entreprise
An entrepreneurial adventure launched in France in 2004, Voyage Privé is the European leader for flash online travel sales.
What drives us: helping our 56 million members to travel by unearthing high-end products at the very best prices. We are present on nine markets and we don’t intend to stop there!
Our employees are ambitious and enthusiastic and have high standards; all have a role to play on a personal and a group level.
Joining the Voyage Privé Group also means becoming part of a collective project in which we work to strengthen our local presence at the service of our region’s development. We believe it is possible to change the course of things and to escape social and economic determinism. Our Campus brings together employees, high-level athletes and instructors. Everyone learns from the others so as to develop the very best of themselves and ensure a positive impact.
In 2021, we are making our commitments concrete by becoming a company with a mission. Our goal? To make things possible, together.
Description du poste
Reporting to the Partnerships Manager, the International Business Developer will be responsible for developing the Voyage Privé group's portfolio (Tourism Boards, Airlines, Amusement parksetc.) in our international markets. He/she works closely with the Purchasing Managers and Trade Marketing to ensure the best possible marketing partnership program and guarantee the turnover generated.
In particular, they will be responsible for the following tasks:
Developing the portfolio of partners:
- Defining a monthly and quarterly prospecting plan in order to increase the volume of partners and partnerships.
- Canvassing, negotiating and contracting with our existing and new partners (tourist offices, airlines, amusement parks, museums, etc.) marketing action plans according to their promotional needs.
- Developing long-term relationships and coordinating the network of partners
- Identifying development opportunities
Steering marketing campaigns:
- Working with marketing to implement the joint campaigns with our partners
- Coordination of joint marketing campaigns signed with partners.
- Preparing campaign reports and proposing recommendations to share with our partners.
- Ensuring that objectives are met
- You have a successful experience in ads marketing partnerships of at least 2-3 years,
- With real commercial skills and a good feel for negotiation, you are good with numbers and have knowledge of marketing, press relations and media planning.
- Experience in dealing with Tourism, Hopsitality Industries would be an advantage
- You are autonomous, rigorous, curious, pugnacious, have good analytical skills and team spirit. Ambitious, you want to succeed individually and collectively in a group where everything is possible!
- Our headquarters, the Campus, a unique place in Europe that brings together employees, high-level athletes and instructors
- Our cafeteria serving healthy local produce
- Our environment with its 4-hectare park. If you don’t like running, you can always join a paddle-tennis match, take part in a sports class, work out at the gym, or play a game of bowls
- Our music studio for composing and playing with your colleagues
- Many opportunities to party!