Content Writer Italian (H/F) - Temporary Contract
- Aix-en-Provence, France
- Contract type: Temporary - CDD
- Department: Creative & Content
Voyage Privé was born from an entrepreneurial project in France back in 2004, and today it’s the European leader in online travel flash sales.
We're dedicated to helping our 56 million members experience the joy of travelling to high-end hotels at the very best prices. We operate in nine different markets, and we’re always looking to expand further!
Our ambitious and enthusiastic employees work to very high standards. Everyone in the company has a role to play both in their team and at group level.
Joining the Voyage Privé Group also means becoming part of a collective project, and playing an active role in the development of our region. We believe it’s possible to have a positive impact, implement real change and escape social and economic determinism. Our Campus brings together employees, high-level athletes and educators. Everyone can learn from each other, develop into the best they can be, and make an important contribution.
In 2021, we’re making our commitment to these projects concrete, by becoming an ‘Entreprise à Mission.’ Our goal? Make things possible, together.
To support high season activity we recruit 2 temporary contract until end of August 2021
As part of the Content team, partnering with some of the world's best hotel brands & airlines, you will inspire our members through high-quality editorial, photography & videos.
You will be in charge of the following missions:
Creating online content
- Image selection
- Destination information
- Overall user experience.
- Validation, updates and check
- Ensure best presentation and quality of the information
- Catching attention with best headline, photos, videos
- Product reviews based on marketing guidelines
All applications must contain the following, in 250 words or less: what you would improve about the current editorial style & content on www.voyage-prive.it
- Native Italian speaker
- Young graduate or student applications will be considered
- Impeccable grammar and spelling
- Able to write in a consistent tone of voice
- Able to liaise with hotel suppliers, hotel buyers & the marketing team
- Work to tight deadlines & daily targets
- Attention to details
- Ensure copy is truthful & accurate
- Previous Photoshop and CMS experience is a plus
- And most of all…a passion for travel!
What we offer
- Our headquarters, the Campus, a unique place in Europe that brings together employees, high-level athletes and instructors
- Our cafeteria serving healthy local produce
- Our environment with its 4-hectare park. If you don’t like running, you can always join a paddle-tennis match, take part in a sports class, work out at the gym, or play a game of bowls
- Our music studio for composing and playing with your colleagues
- A great many opportunities to party!