Business Developer / Hotel Buyer - Spain (H/F)
- Aix-en-Provence, France
- Contract type: Permanent - CDI
- Department: Purchasing
An entrepreneurial adventure launched in France in 2004, Voyage Privé is the European leader for flash online travel sales.
What drives us: helping our 56 million members to travel by unearthing high-end products at the very best prices. We are present on nine markets and we don’t intend to stop there!
Our employees are ambitious and enthusiastic and have high standards; all have a role to play on a personal and a group level.
Joining the Voyage Privé Group also means becoming part of a collective project in which we work to strengthen our local presence at the service of our region’s development. We believe it is possible to change the course of things and to escape social and economic determinism. Our Campus brings together employees, high-level athletes and instructors. Everyone learns from the others so as to develop the very best of themselves and ensure a positive impact.
In 2021, we are making our commitments concrete by becoming a company with a mission. Our goal? To make things possible, together.
Based in our Campus in Aix-en-Provence, South of France, you will be part of a team of expert, charismatic, tireless, dynamic professionals who are able to reinvent themselves every day. At Voyage Prive, our aim is always to provide our members with the very best deals on the market, combining genuine value with genuine quality and to lead the way in the world of members-only travel.
If you are passionate about the hotel/online travel industry this is the opportunity you were waiting for. This role is dedicated to Spain, spanish language is mandatory.
To source exclusive promotional campaigns each week from different hotels, taking every step to ensure each one meets the desired level of revenue, and to manage & expand the company’s portfolio.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Offer Sourcing, Negotiation & Live Management
- Searching for and negotiating the best possible promotional campaigns for Voyage Prive members
- Helping to manage the execution of the campaigns and being proactive whilst each campaign is live to ensure its success
- Collaborating with other departments, such as the Marketing/Content teams, to maximise performance
Market Management & Market Analysis
- Researching and understanding the performance and trends for Spanish market
- Studying direct and indirect competitors
- Monitoring internal performance metrics
Account Management & Portfolio Expansion
- Maintaining the successful relationships between Voyage Prive and its hotel partners with regular meetings, calls and interaction
- Searching for opportunities to expand the company’s portfolio of partners and presenting the model through meetings and conference calls
- First successful experience in business development, sales, account management
- Spanish fluent
- Strong negotiator, confident with suppliers, analytical, autonomous, team player, loves a challenge and can work under pressure
- Strong commercial acumen, delivering on commitments and deadlines
- Experience in dealing with Tourism, Hopsitality Industries would be an advantage ideally with spanish markets
- Knowledge of Sales Force is a plus
Voyage Privé is also
- Our headquarters, the Campus, a unique place in Europe that brings together employees, high-level athletes and instructors
- Our cafeteria serving healthy local produce
- Our environment with its 4-hectare park. If you don’t like running, you can always join a paddle-tennis match, take part in a sports class, work out at the gym, or play a game of bowls
- Our music studio for composing and playing with your colleagues
- A great many opportunities to have a party!