Customer Service Officer (H/F)
- 684 Avenue du Club Hippique, Aix-en-Provence, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France
- Contract type: Permanent - CDI
- Department: Customer Service
An entrepreneurial adventure launched in France in 2004, Voyage Privé is the European leader for flash online travel sales.
What drives us: helping our 56 million members to travel by unearthing high-end products at the very best prices. We are present on nine markets and we don’t intend to stop there!
Our employees are ambitious and enthusiastic and have high standards; all have a role to play on a personal and a group level.
Joining the Voyage Privé Group also means becoming part of a collective project in which we work to strengthen our local presence at the service of our region’s development. We believe it is possible to change the course of things and to escape social and economic determinism. Our Campus brings together employees, high-level athletes and instructors. Everyone learns from the others so as to develop the very best of themselves and ensure a positive impact.
In 2021, we are making our commitments concrete by becoming a company with a mission. Our goal? To make things possible, together.
Reporting to the Global Customer Assistance Manager, your mission is to provide assistance to our customers all over the world. Our international team is in charge of Customer Care Operations for our 9 countries.
- Provide best quality service to our customers before and after departure.
- Coordinate call center teams in charge of modifications, counter propositions and customer on spot
- Ensuring the processing skill-levels of the call-center customer advisers: professional training with regular process and knowledge base updates, operator contact quality control;
- Providing level 2 assistance for those teams when dealing with complex situations
- Management of complex procedures or certain administrative tasks
- Monitor and analyse the KPIs related to your operations: response times, average processing times, weekly and monthly reports
- Propose and implement action plans based on your analyses (system developments, process improvements, etc.)
You must have a BAC+2 (HND) to BAC+5 (Master) level of education with a confirmed initial experience in customer relations, ideally for an e-commerce business or call-centre service provider.
You must have very good oral and written communication skills and be able to summarize effectively.
You must be able to organise and hold work meetings and work-shops and be at ease when working for a team in project mode.
You will need to be autonomous, organised and able to manage your own priorities in crisis situations.
You must have a knowledge of the tourism industry and have a full awareness of the importance of customer satisfaction.
You must be able to use IT tools with ease (CRM, BackOffice tools and Office).
English is mandatory and knowledge a language associated with one of Voyage Privé's international markets will be an advantage (French, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch).
Voyage Privé is also
- Our headquarters, the Campus, a unique place in Europe that brings together employees, high-level athletes and instructors
- Our cafeteria serving healthy local produce
- Our environment with its 4-hectare park. If you don’t like running, you can always join a paddle-tennis match, take part in a sports class, work out at the gym, or play a game of bowls
- Our music studio for composing and playing with your colleagues
- A great many opportunities to have a party!