Business Developer Partnerships (H/F)
- 330 Rue Pascal Duverger, Aix-en-Provence, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France
- Temps complet
- Contract type: Permanent - CDI
- Département: Business Development
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 2006 by travel and e-tourism professionals, Voyage Privé is the leading private flash sales travel agency.
Our company is recognised for the quality of its offers, as well as for the quality of its relationships both externally with customers and internally within its teams. We are a team of experts, always ambitious and demanding, driven by creativity and innovation!
Voyage Privé achieved a total turnover of more than 740 million euros in 2019, with positive growth every year since its inception.
More than 400 enthusiastic travel-lovers already work for the company, and with their talents and motivation, more than 48 million members have been convinced to entrust us with booking their holidays!
How about you? Will you be the next one to join the adventure?
Description du poste
Reporting to the Partnerships Manager, the International Business Developer will be responsible for developing the Voyage Privé group's portfolio (Tourism Boards, Airlines, Amusement parksetc.) in our international markets. He/she works closely with the Purchasing Managers and Trade Marketing to ensure the best possible marketing partnership program and guarantee the turnover generated.
In particular, they will be responsible for the following tasks:
Developing the portfolio of partners:
- Defining a monthly and quarterly prospecting plan in order to increase the volume of partners and partnerships.
- Canvassing, negotiating and contracting with our existing and new partners (tourist offices, airlines, amusement parks, museums, etc.) marketing action plans according to their promotional needs.
- Developing long-term relationships and coordinating the network of partners
- Identifying development opportunities
Steering marketing campaigns:
- Working with marketing to implement the joint campaigns with our partners
- Coordination of joint marketing campaigns signed with partners.
- Preparing campaign reports and proposing recommendations to share with our partners.
- Ensuring that objectives are met
- You have a successful experience in business development of at least 2-3 years,
- With real commercial skills and a good feel for negotiation, you are good with numbers and have knowledge of marketing, press relations and media planning.
- Experience in dealing with Tourism, Hopsitality Industries would be an advantage
- You are autonomous, rigorous, curious, pugnacious, have good analytical skills and team spirit. Ambitious, you want to succeed individually and collectively in a group where everything is possible!