Country Manager – H/F
- 684 Avenue du Club Hippique, 13090 Aix-en-Provence, France
- Temps complet
- Contract type: Permanent - CDI
- Département: International development
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 2006 by travel and e-tourism professionals, Voyage Privé is the leading private flash sales travel agency.
Our company is recognised for the quality of its offers, as well as for the quality of its relationships both externally with customers and internally within its teams. We are a team of experts, always ambitious and demanding, driven by creativity and innovation!
Voyage Privé achieved a total turnover of more than 740 million euros in 2019, with positive growth every year since its inception.
More than 400 enthusiastic travel-lovers already work for the company, and with their talents and motivation, more than 48 million members have been convinced to entrust us with booking their holidays!
How about you? Will you be the next one to join the adventure?
Description du poste
As country manager, you’ll be acting as an entrepreneur. Reporting to the Chief Sales Officer, you will be responsible for launching and developing Voyage Privé countries: developing the market strategy, identifying commercial opportunities, setting up the new website and recruiting the new team.
Based in Aix-en-Provence (south of France, 30 min from Marseille), in our brand new offices (Campus Voyage privé), you will be working closely with our global experts (Global Marketing, Supply, Tech, Ops, Legal team) You’ll have full responsibility of your P&L.
Missions and responsibilities:
1 Business development:
- Build the country strategy, with focus on sustainable growth and P&L management
- Identify key features to adapt to local market
- Develop a customer acquisition strategy with Global Marketing team and guide marketing investments
- Source, choose and drive sustainable relationships with local stakeholders
- Work with experts’ team to define best products to meet the customer needs
- Work with Tech team to launch the new website
- Build up the team together with our Talent Acquisition team
- Share customer insights to the global teams
- Establish the brand in the local ecosystem
2 Managing operationally (growth):
- Manage overall performance of the market
- Manage budget and P&L taking care of efficiency, profitability, scalability
- Measure performance and return on investment
- Be a close partner to Global Marketing team to maximize our audience
- Be a close partner to Supply team to optimize our offer
- Ensure complete compliance with local regulations
- Be expert of your market, understand the needs
- Monitor competition and identify means to counter it
3 Managing team and leadership:
- Recruit, develop and train the team
- Inspire your team to successfully execute the strategy
- Lead yearly performance reviews
- Organize information sharing and lead collaboration with other functions
- Coordinate activites with other Country Managers
- Must have relevant experience (4-7 years) in e-commerce with good understanding of digital marketing and overall ecommerce dynamics
- Fluent in in English – French is a plus, but not mandatory, other language would be a plus
- Proactivity, efficiency and entrepreneurial mindset, get things done attitude
- Strategic vision with ability to translate commercial opportunities to a precise plan
- Ability to zoom out (strategic vision) and to zoom in (detailed-oriented)
- Strong ability to federate
- Analytical competencies to be able to easily read/explain business figures
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment, able to buy-in and support ideas in the organization
- Ability to evolve in a fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity
- Knowledge of travel industry would be a plus
Want to know more about Voyage Privé? Visit our website and Linkedin page
To make a difference: please tell us why you think you are a perfect candidate for this role and what market Voyage Prive must launch next!
Toutes vos informations resteront confidentielles conformément aux directives de l'EEO.