Senior Customer Service Manager Northern Europe M/F
- 684 Avenue du Club Hippique, 13090 Aix-en-Provence, France
- Contract type: Permanent - CDI
- Department: Customer Service
Founded in 2006 by travel and e-tourism experts, Voyage Privé is a leading Online Premium Tour Operator. The company is recognised for the quality of the products it offers, the strong relationship it has with its large network of suppliers, and the excellence of their friendly employees. We are ambitious and demanding travel experts, driven by results, creativity and innovation!
With a total turnover exceeding 740 million euros in 2019, Voyage Privé has been growing quickly every year since it was born.
The company ranks count over 400 enthusiastic travel lovers, and 48 million members inspired every day by the incredible holidays we offer!
Will you be the next one to join the adventure?
Under the responsibility of Customer Service Manager, the Manager Northern Europe steers the after-sales activities for all the Group's UK / NL / DE BUs in conjunction with our customers: pre-departure questions, balance payments, modification requests, etc.
He/she manages an in-house team and coordinates the outsourced contact center(s) in order to increase customer satisfaction through a high level of accessibility and responses in line with their expectations, across all our contact channels
- Daily monitoring of contact center service providers' results in terms of quality of service via reports, call listening, regular visits to the centers, etc.
- Animation of service providers, production committees and regular steering committees
- Facilitate the problems encountered by our customers with other VP departments and with our suppliers in order to reduce them
- Define and implement the after-sales strategy for its activities
- Monitor the performance of its teams on all quantitative and qualitative KPIs: QS, NPS, processing times, PEC/errors, quality monitoring, etc.
- Propose evolutions/projects/tools to:
- reduce incoming contact volumes (reduce customer effort)
- improve customer satisfaction and repeat business
- empower agents in their processing (empowerment)
Position to be filled in Aix en Provence, with frequent travel to contact centers abroad.
You have at least 4 to 5 years of experience in the field of customer relations, ideally acquired in an e-commerce or contact center company. You have been in a management role for at least 2 years and have demonstrated leadership skills.
You have mastered the management of an outsourced contact center and know the main players in this field.
With real interpersonal and communication skills, you are autonomous, rigorous, and resistant to stress.
You are inquisitive and methodical and have the ability to quickly take charge of projects with a technical dimension (new tools, process improvement, etc.).
You are a Native English speaker, ( Fluency in German/Dutch/French would be a bonus).
Finally, you have a sense of customer service and team spirit!
Knowledge of e-tourism is a plus.