Content & Marketing Manager UK M/F
- City & Guilds of London Institute, 1 Giltspur St, Farringdon, London EC1A 9DD, UK
- Contract type: Permanent - CDI
- Department: Sales
Founded in 2006 by travel and e-tourism experts, Voyage Privé is a leading Online Premium Tour Operator. The company is recognised for the quality of the products it offers, the strong relationship it has with its large network of suppliers, and the excellence of their friendly employees. We are ambitious and demanding travel experts, driven by results, creativity and innovation!
With a total turnover exceeding 740 million euros in 2019, Voyage Privé has been growing quickly every year since it was born.
The company ranks count over 400 enthusiastic travel lovers, and 48 million members inspired every day by the incredible holidays we offer!
Will you be the next one to join the adventure?
The Content & Marketing Manager is reporting directly to the UK Country Manager and is responsible for the quality and proper set up of the offers published on the UK website, and their marketing through our CRM programs.
The main tasks of the Content & Marketing Manager include:
- Manage the Content, Loading & Marketing team
- Ensure the offers published on site by the content team are of the highest quality and ready to convert
- Manage the local CRM activity (Newsletters, & App Marketing)
- Drive the implementation of the social media and E-reputation strategies
- Understand the industry (seasonality, destinations, competitors, demand, etc.)
- Ensure the merchandising is appropriate, relevant, and in line with our brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Recruitment and third party service management
- Optimization of content processes in cooperation with other teams of Voyage Privé
We believe our managers need to know how to use the tools their teams are using daily – you will then be trained to use all of them.
The successful candidate for this role is English native or speaks English fluently, has a bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication, or another relevant field. It’s essential to be analytic, detail-orientated, capable of reporting effectively, and take the right decisions in the face of processed data.
We are looking for a motivated, curious, deadline-driven and autonomous individual, with an experience in management of in-house teams and third party services. and you can work autonomously.
Good communication and initiative-taking are essential for this role. You also need to be ready to evolve in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of professional work experience, preferably in the online travel industry.
Your information will stay confidential, in accordance with the EEO guidelines.