Hotel Buyer Assistant
- City & Guilds of London Institute, 1 Giltspur St, Farringdon, London EC1A 9DD, UK
- Contract type: Permanent - CDI
- Department: Purchasing
Founded in 2006 by travel and e-tourism professionals, Voyage Privé is the leading private flash sales travel agency.
Our company is recognised for the quality of its offers, as well as for the quality of its relationships both externally with customers and internally within its teams. We are a team of experts, always ambitious and demanding, driven by creativity and innovation!
Voyage Privé achieved a total turnover of more than 700 million euros in 2019, with positive growth every year since its inception.
More than 400 enthusiastic travel-lovers already work for the company, and with their talents and motivation, more than 48 million members have been convinced to entrust us with booking their holidays!
How about you? Will you be the next one to join the adventure?
Manage the products
- Ensure all key information related to an offer are accurately entered into our systems for loading purposes : rates, close-out, % discount, child pricing, single supplements, etc…).
- To maximise results it is key you keep a close eye on your products, the images, descriptions, prices displayed on each flash sale.
- You will be in charge of following the performance of the product during its publication on Voyage Privé websites and ensure stocks are still at good level throughout the whole travel window. If necessary, you will have to deal with our partners to get more stocks
- You must work to tight deadlines, as each newsletter must go out on time and we work week to week!
- You will work closely with our content teams across the business to ensure all offers are marketed in the correct way - attention TO details is a must
Support to contracting
- You will support the buyers in the contracting process being directly in contact with our partners to complete the negotiation and administrative side of the offer.
- Communication with our partners will be mainly other the phone or via email. Negotiations and ability to manage objection will be a must to fully support the buyers
Perform competitor analysis
- Our commitment to our members is to deliver the best products, prices and deals in the market. This is why knowing and analysing the competition is essential for each and every flash sale.
- Two types of analysis are necessary: compare prices with the same products across key competitor websites, but also compare prices in similar hotels in the same area.
- Organised, meticulous, confident and curious, you are a good analyst
- Enjoy working within an team and under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Travel industry experience with either a tour operator, wholesaler or OTA is an advantage
- Knowledge of SalesForce is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.