Global buyer - Spain
- Passeig de Gràcia, Barcelona, Spain
- Contract type: Permanent - CDI
- Department: Purchasing
Created in 2006 by travel and e-tourism professionals, Voyage Privé is the leading private flash sales travel agency.
Our company is recognized for the quality of its offers, as well as for the quality of its relationships with its customers and its teams. We are a team of experts, always ambitious and demanding, and driven by creativity and innovation !
Voyage Privé, achieves in 2017 a total turnover of 600 million euros with positive growth every year since its inception.
Already more than 400 enthusiasts work for the company, and with their talents and motivation, more than 32 million members have been convinced to entrust us with their holidays!
And you? Will you be the next one to join the adventure?
Based in our Barcelona office, you will be part of a team of expert, charismatic, tireless, dynamic professionals who are able to reinvent themselves every day. At Voyage Prive, our aim is always to provide our members with the very best deals on the market, combining genuine value with genuine quality and to lead the way in the world of members-only travel.
If you love the business world and are passionate about the hotel/online travel industry, this is the opportunity you were waiting for.
We are looking for a Market Manager responsible for Spain..
To source exclusive promotional campaigns each week from different hotels in Spain, taking every step to ensure each one meets the desired level of revenue, and to manage & expand the company’s portfolio.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Offer Sourcing, Negotiation & Live Management
- Searching for and negotiating the best possible promotional campaigns for Voyage Prive members
- Helping to manage the execution of the campaigns and being proactive whilst each campaign is live to ensure its success
- Collaborating with other departments, such as the Marketing/Content teams, to maximise performance
Market Management & Market Analysis
- Researching and understanding the performance and trends within the whole Spanish markets.
- Studying direct and indirect competitors
- Monitoring internal performance metrics
Account Management & Portfolio Expansion
- Maintaining the successful relationships between Voyage Prive and its hotel partners with regular meetings, calls and interaction
- Searching for opportunities to expand the company’s portfolio of partners and presenting the model through meetings and conference calls
Degree educated (desirable but not essential)
Strong knowledge and experience within the hotel/online travel industry, ideally on Spain.
Personable and comfortable in being face to face with partners.
Fluent in the English language.
At ease when working with numbers (& proficient using Excel), happy to operate as part of a team and a creative thinker
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.