Performance Manager UK M/F
- 26 Hatton Garden, Holborn, London EC1N 8PB, UK
- Contract type: Temporary - CDD
- Department: Sales
Founded in 2006 by travel and e-tourism professionals, Voyage Privé is the leading private flash sales travel agency.
Our company is recognised for the quality of its offers, as well as for the quality of its relationships both externally with customers and internally within its teams. We are a team of experts, always ambitious and demanding, driven by creativity and innovation!
Voyage Privé achieved a total turnover of more than 600 million euros in 2018, with positive growth every year since its inception.
More than 400 enthusiastic travel-lovers already work for the company, and with their talents and motivation, more than 42 million members have been convinced to entrust us with booking their holidays!
How about you? Will you be the next one to join the adventure?
Cover Maternity leave (6 months) - temp-to-hire position
Reporting to the Country Manager, you will be an expert in the market under your responsibility. You will be responsible for the quality and performance of offers on the associated website.
This involves giving buyers support and advice for the implementation of their business strategy, analysing the commercial performance of offers and successfully promoting them, as well as keeping a close eye on consumer habits and monitoring marketing trends.
As such, you will have the following assignments:
Sales – Close collaboration with the Purchasing teams:
- Jointly determining objectives to be achieved in the negotiation of key offers.
- Providing the right KPIs and brief to help with preparations for negotiations.
- Regular monitoring and discussion
- Analysing and monitoring product performance.
- Measuring and optimising the performance of merchandising on the website, in newsletters and during special operations.
- Monitoring the performance of all online flash offers (traffic and conversion rates etc.).
Marketing – Studying and understanding market particularities (uses, transport, prices and customer profiles etc.):
- Understanding different customer segments and monitoring their development.
- Identifying growth drivers for each customer and product segment.
- Understanding market developments in purchasing behaviour and sharing insights.
Quality – Ensuring offers are properly posted online:
- Validating offers from other clusters and planning daily for new offers to be posted.
- Adapting offers to the specificities of their market.
You have a degree (desirable but not essential) and at least three to five years’ experience in a similar position involving marketing analysis, merchandising and business performance support.
You have a strong business sense and very good analytical skills. You are comfortable communicating with various internal and external contacts and can establish genuine partnerships.
You invest in yourself and make decisions to solve problems and get results. You know how to optimise your time.
You like a challenge and change and are enthusiastic and committed in all circumstances. You are determined to meet and exceed set objectives.
You have confidence and are approachable. Trust-based relationships created with internal customers are the key to success for you.
You are very comfortable with data handling and analysis and are an expert in Excel
Knowledge of the world of e-commerce and/or more particularly of e-tourism would be a real bonus.
An excellent command of English is an essential requirement for this position. A command of French would be a plus