Internship - Country Manager Assistant - January 2020
- 684 Avenue du Club Hippique, 13090 Aix-en-Provence, France
Created in 2006 by travel and e-tourism professionals, Voyage Privé is the leading private flash sales travel agency.
Our company is recognized for the quality of its offers, as well as for the quality of its relationships with its customers and its teams. We are a team of experts, always ambitious and demanding, and driven by creativity and innovation !
Voyage Privé, achieves in 2018 a total turnover of more than 600 million euros with positive growth every year since its inception.
Already more than 400 enthusiasts work for the company, and with their talents and motivation, more than 44 million members have been convinced to entrust us with their holidays!
And you? Will you be the next one to join the adventure?
For January 2020, Voyage Privé is offering several internships as Country Manager Assistant in its four offices (Aix-en-Provence, Barcelona, London and Milan). Directly assigned to one of our Country Managers in charge of our markets (France, Spain, the UK, Italy, Belgium/the Netherlands and Germany/Switzerland), you will be involved in developing and adopting your country’s strategy. You must be dynamic and adaptable and have the ambition to help us support the growth of these markets! You will be required to work on the following assignments:
- Analysis & strategy
- Analysing the competitive environment (permanent benchmark, price and product)
- Analysing and optimising the performance of services and special operations
- Reporting weekly and monthly on the development of the main KPIs concerning the commercial and digital performance of your sites.
- Digital marketing
- Choosing daily offers to meet our customers’ needs
- Defining the best product mix
- Managing special operations on the website
- Continually monitoring new consumer trends, hotels and “trendy” destinations etc.
- Business development: non-exhaustive list!
- Identifying growth drivers with marketing and purchasing experts
- Proposing a suitable action plan to meet the various business challenges
- Managing the implementation of this plan and coordinating with the various departments
At the end of this work placement, the driving forces behind e-commerce will no longer hold any secrets for you; as Country Manager Assistant, you will have gained real, enriching entrepreneurial experience through the development and implementation of a real business strategy.
- As a student of business studies/engineering or equivalent at undergraduate or postgraduate level, you are looking for a six-month internship at the end of your studies.
- You are organised, very analytical, a big fan of numbers and rigorous.
- You like working in a team and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Your ability to adapt and your positive attitude allow you to work under operational pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Finally, you like to surpass yourself every day to achieve and exceed your goals.
- A very good level of English is essential for this position; knowledge of the market language is a plus.
The advantages of interning at Voyage Privé
- At Voyage Privé, we are keen to offer internships that give a degree of responsibility and are adapted to suit each applicant. Assignments are therefore likely to evolve depending on your motivation and your previous achievements.
- You will benefit from the full support of the HR team and your internship supervisor throughout your internship, to develop your professional career objectives and perhaps continue the adventure with us after your internship.
Check out testimonials from our trainees on our LinkedIn page.
What are the next steps ?
- After analysing your application and if your profile is selected, we will contact you first by telephone.
- Interviews will then take place with the recruiter and your future internship supervisor at the Group’s Headquarters in Aix-en-Provence, or by Skype if you cannot travel.
- Contract: internship
- Starting date: January 2020
- Location : Aix-en-Provence, Milan, London and Barcelona.
- Duration : 6 months
- Allowance: depending on your level of qualifications
On your application form (CV or cover letter) please specify which office(s) you wish to apply to:
- Aix-en-Provence (headquarters) for Belgium/the Netherlands, France and Germany/Switzerland,
- London for the UK,
- Barcelona for Spain,
- Milan for Italy.