Internship - Buyer Assistant - January 2020
- 684 Avenue du Club Hippique, 13090 Aix-en-Provence, France
Created in 2006 by travel and e-tourism professionals, Voyage Privé is the leading private flash sales travel agency.
Our company is recognized for the quality of its offers, as well as for the quality of its relationships with its customers and its teams. We are a team of experts, always ambitious and demanding, and driven by creativity and innovation !
Voyage Privé, achieves in 2018 a total turnover of more than 600 million euros with positive growth every year since its inception.
Already more than 400 enthusiasts work for the company, and with their talents and motivation, more than 44 million members have been convinced to entrust us with their holidays!
And you? Will you be the next one to join the adventure?
For January 2020, Voyage Privé is offering several Buyer Assistant internships in its three offices in Aix, Barcelona and Milan. Within the Buying teams and under the supervision of one of our buyers, you will learn to work on the following assignments:
- Flash Sale Product Production:
- Gathering information from buyers and suppliers: product tracking grids, photos, descriptions, capacities, stock levels
- Technically create the products in our various back offices: creating tariff grids and products
- Preparing the merchandising brief with the buyer and the supplier: title and photos for the flash sale and ensuring the necessary information reaches the departments concerned (marketing, publishing, customer service, data)
- Checking the descriptions and photo libraries before sending them to the online department
- Following up the sale in progress: monitoring inventory twice a day, additional inventory management, checking the product online
- Updating the products in our back office
- Preparing and sending the product monitoring tables within the deadlines
- Coordinating and analysing benchmarks with buyers
- Business Management :
- Update and monitor the records and supplier contacts
- Monitor supplier contracts
- Prepare and send sales reports to suppliers
At the end of this internship as Buyer Assistant, you will have developed discipline and versatility by working on a series of tasks that are varied and demanding; sales administration will no longer hold any secrets for you. You will also have acquired skills in team management and communicating to the company both internally and externally.
- You have a BETEC Higher National Diploma from a Business School/University and are looking for a final-year or gap year internship for six months from January 2020
- You are self-reliant, disciplined and curious, with a good analytical skills and team spirit. Your interpersonal skills are excellent and you love to play around with figures. You also want to learn by ‘getting your hands dirty’!
- You are curious about the universe of e-commerce and flash sales
- You are very familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and are completely at home with pivot tables!
- An excellent command of the English language is essential for this internship
The advantages of interning at Voyage Privé
- At Voyage Privé, we are keen to offer internships that give a degree of responsibility and are adapted to suit each applicant. Assignments are therefore likely to evolve depending on your motivation and your previous achievements.
- You will benefit from the full support of the HR team and your internship supervisor throughout your internship, to develop your professional career objectives and perhaps continue the adventure with us after your internship.
- This internship is the opportunity to help your internship supervisor to develop dream-of-a-lifetime offers for our members.
Check out testimonials from our trainees on our LinkedIn page.
What are the next steps ?
- After analysing your application and if your profile is selected, we will contact you first by telephone.
- Interviews will then take place with the recruiter and your future internship supervisor at the Group’s Headquarters in Aix-en-Provence, or by Skype if you cannot travel.
- Contract: internship
- Starting date: January 2020
- Location : Aix-en-Provence, Milan and Barcelona.
- Duration : 6 months
- Allowance: depending on your level of qualifications
On your application form (CV or cover letter) please specify which office(s) you wish to apply to (Aix-en-Provence, Milan or Barcelona).