Internship - Hotel Buyer - January 2020
- 684 Avenue du Club Hippique, 13090 Aix-en-Provence, France
Created in 2006 by travel and e-tourism professionals, Voyage Privé is the leading private flash sales travel agency.
Our company is recognized for the quality of its offers, as well as for the quality of its relationships with its customers and its teams. We are a team of experts, always ambitious and demanding, and driven by creativity and innovation !
Voyage Privé, achieves in 2018 a total turnover of more than 600 million euros with positive growth every year since its inception.
Already more than 400 enthusiasts work for the company, and with their talents and motivation, more than 44 million members have been convinced to entrust us with their holidays!
And you? Will you be the next one to join the adventure?
For January 2020, Voyage Privé is offering several internships in Purchasing in its three offices in Aix, Barcelona and Milan. Come and train as a dream hotel buyer ! Within the Purchasing teams and under the supervision of the Purchasing Manager for your geographical area, you will learn how to work on the following assignments:
- Analysing the competitive space (permanent benchmark, product price) in your area
- Constant monitoring of all new consumption trends, hotels and fashionable destinations
- Make weekly sales reports (sales performance tracking) using Salesforce and Tableau
- Negotiation and business development
- Identifying and sourcing new products depending on the destination
- Participating in negotiating offers alongside experienced buyers
- Sales management
- Collaborating closely with different departments to ensure offers are posted online: indicate product stocks, descriptions and hotel photos, information needed for booking
- Help to enter offer details when necessary
At the end of this internship as Hotel Buyer, you will know the basics of negotiation and will have acquired analytical skills and will have managed to develop your portfolio.
- You have a Master’s from a Business School/University and are looking for a final-year internship for six months starting in January 2020. Ideally, you will have experience as a Business Developer/Buyer/Account Manager
- You are self-reliant, disciplined and curious, you have business acumen, are results-driven and enjoy a challenge
- You are passionate about the travel and tourism industry and are familiar with the trends that will make their mark on tourism in 2020
- A good command of English is essential
- It goes without saying that you love a challenge and know how to be serious without taking yourself seriously!
The advantages of interning at Voyage Privé
- At Voyage Privé, we are keen to offer internships that give a degree of responsibility and are adapted to suit each applicant. Assignments are therefore likely to evolve depending on your motivation and your previous achievements.
- You will benefit from the full support of the HR team and your internship supervisor throughout your internship, to develop your professional career objectives and perhaps continue the adventure with us after your internship.
- This internship is the chance to come up with and develop dream-of-a-lifetime offers for our members, under the supervision of your supervisor.
Check out testimonials from our trainees on our LinkedIn page.
What are the next steps ?
- After analysing your application and if your profile is selected, we will contact you first by telephone.
- Interviews will then take place with the recruiter and your future internship supervisor at the Group’s Headquarters in Aix-en-Provence, or by Skype if you cannot travel.
- Contract: internship
- Starting date: January 2020
- Location : Aix-en-Provence, Milan and Barcelona.
- Duration : 6 months
- Allowance: depending on your level of qualifications
On your application form (CV or cover letter) please specify which office(s) you wish to apply to (Aix-en-Provence, Milan or Barcelona).