Operations Assistant: Paid Internship
- 138 Holborn, London EC1N 2SW, UK
Founded in 2006 by travel and e-tourism professionals, Voyage Privé is the leading private flash sales travel agency.
Our company is recognised for the quality of its offers, as well as for the quality of its relationships both externally with customers and internally within its teams. We are a team of experts, always ambitious and demanding, driven by creativity and innovation!
Voyage Privé achieved a total turnover of more than 600 million euros in 2018, with positive growth every year since its inception.
More than 400 enthusiastic travel-lovers already work for the company, and with their talents and motivation, more than 42 million members have been convinced to entrust us with booking their holidays!
How about you? Will you be the next one to join the adventure?
This is a unique opportunity to assist the Operations team of 3 in the Head Office with a variety of tasks.
In particular, you will help the Senior Customer and Operations Executive who manages the post departure complaints process.
Additionally, you will help with monitoring and replying to Social Media posts and any other operational tasks as required.
You will have a passion for ultimately ensuring the customer has the best possible experience with Voyage Privé.
We are looking for someone with attention to detail and someone who enjoys investigating and solving problems. In return you will gain some fantastic experience in a growing company, and you will be working in our new state of the art office near Farringdon with a great team. We will also give you the opportunity to sit with other departments to gain an insight how other teams work and understand the complete lifecycle of how a flash sale appears on our website. We can also be flexible on the end date of your internship depending on your availability.
Tasks and responsibilities:
· Assist the Senior Customer and Operations Executive with the complaints process by logging and investigating simple complaints
· Liaise with our supplier to solve complaints and to recover lost monies where appropriate
· Monitor the complaints emails to help ensure we do not miss any deadlines
· Monitor and respond to Social Media posts as required
· Manage the process to ensure any requests for member’s accounts are deleted within a timely fashion along with any unsubscribe requests
· Call our suppliers to confirm bookings when required
· Assist with the management of operational emails which may relate to hotel, transfer or other general queries
· Apply for the refund of taxes on any cancelled bookings which include a flight
· Assist the Senior Flight and Operations Executive and Head of Operations with any tasks as required
· Assisting with translations (if fluent in French)
· Any other responsibilities as required within the skillset or experience of the individual
- Degree educated or studying for relevant qualification
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential
- A natural flare for problem solving
- A passion for providing the best customer experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable using Excel
- A multi-tasker who is flexible and organised
- Fluency in French would be a bonus
- Strong initiative and self-motivation
- Team spirit & excellent inter-personal skills