Global Buyer (Contracting) – Emilia Romagna Marche, Umbria, Abruzzo
- Via Elia Lombardini, 20143 Milano MI, Italy
- Contract type: Permanent - CDI
- Department: Purchasing
Founded in 2006 by travel and e-tourism professionals, Voyage Privé is the leading private flash sales travel agency.
Our company is recognised for the quality of its offers, as well as for the quality of its relationships both externally with customers and internally within its teams. We are a team of experts, always ambitious and demanding, driven by creativity and innovation!
Voyage Privé achieved a total turnover of 600 million euros in 2018, with positive growth every year since its inception.
More than 400 enthusiastic travel-lovers already work for the company, and with their talents and motivation, more than 44 million members have been convinced to entrust us with booking their holidays!
How about you? Will you be the next one to join the adventure?
We are joining a team of travel experts. Our buyers source some of the best hotels and resorts worldwide, guarantee exclusive offers and make sure to get the best deals with discounts up to 70% off.
To source Hotels in Emilia-Romagna, Marche, Umbria, Abruzzo for our customers in Europe
· Responsible for the contracting plan of the above-mentioned destinations for VP customers
· Negotiating exclusive offers at discounted prices every week
· End to end responsibility from sourcing to supplier’s payment
· Sharing best practices and contracting with others buyers in Italy and across Europe
· Involved in products and prices loading into our system as necessary
Key tasks and responsabilities:
· Build a prospection, plan based on Italian/International Hotels and accommodation directory
· Cold calls to Hotels, Resorts, self-catering and Chains within the Italian Tourism industry
· 20-50% of time away from the office visiting suppliers and/?or participating to fairs and workshops
· Performing extensive and permanent prices comparison benchmark
· Identify and remove key obstacle to get exclusive deals
· Support local data entry team to get quality content loaded within deadlines
· Weekly activity reports and analysis
1. Professional in Tourism industry B2C or B2B
2. Spoken and written fluency in Italian &, English.
3. 2+ years experience in a contracting/negotiation/sales role on the Italian domestic market
4. Destination Management Company/Wholesaler/OTA/Hotel experience would be appreciated
5. Negotiator, deal maker, excited in doing business
6. Organized, rigorous, autonomous,
7. Great problem solving capabilities
8. Quick in execution, decisive, energetic, hard worker
9. Ability to work under stress and tight deadlines
10. Team worker
11. Active network within the above-mentioned Italian regions is a plus
12. Knowledge of Revenue Management principle and internet distribution is a plus
13. Junior profile with tourism experience will be considered
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.