Airline Business Developer (H/F)
- 684 Avenue du Club Hippique, 13090 Aix-en-Provence, France
Founded in 2006 by travel and e-tourism professionals, Voyage Privé is the leading private flash sales travel agency.
Our company is recognised for the quality of its offers, as well as for the quality of its relationships both externally with customers and internally within its teams. We are a team of experts, always ambitious and demanding, driven by creativity and innovation!
Voyage Privé achieved a total turnover of more than 600 million euros in 2018, with positive growth every year since its inception.
More than 400 enthusiastic travel-lovers already work for the company, and with their talents and motivation, more than 42 million members have been convinced to entrust us with booking their holidays!
How about you? Will you be the next one to join the adventure?
In synergy with the whole supply family, the mission of the global transport team is to negotiate the best offers with various air, rail, ferry and space partners. Our goal is to guarantee our members a top-notch transportation experience at the best price.
Reporting to the Global Transport Purchasing Director, you will have as main missions:
1. Performance monitoring & analysis
- Understand the needs of each market regarding transport
- Analyze performance and action ways to improve it
- Challenge existing transport offers and improve current content
- Develop new commercial partnerships and ensure commercial follow-up of existing suppliers
- Negotiate partnership conditions (exclusive fares, additional services, incentives, marketing and technical resources)
- Source new transport partners
3. Coordination & optimization
- Fine tune our current tools to display to our members the transport offer they are looking for
- Guarantee the quality of the transport, technically and commercially
- Monitor our feeds to make sure we are well connected to our partners (GDS, technology partners)
- Set up and coordinate campaigns related to transport
- Ensure a constant watch on new products & market opportunities
Come up with new ideas & initiatives!
This description takes into account the main responsibilities, it is not restrictive and will evolve with you.
You are a born negotiator and are usually bargain even the price of your fruit & vegetables. All you network knows you’re THE guy / girl to call before buying anything.
You know the tourism industry at your fingertips and now know how to anticipate upcoming airfares (a of course you are the one-person-travel-agency of your whole family).
You love planes, know at first glance to differentiate an A380 from a B737, and ideally and handle Amadeus like nobody else.
You are 100% comfortable with figures, computer tools, Excel in particular, and pivot tables have no secrets for you.
You speak the language of Shakespeare. Speaking German & French are huge plus.
You easily communicate, both written and verbally, on the phone and face to face.
Rigorous and organized, you have an analytical mind.
You have a team spirit and a good sense of humor.