Area Manager Assistant
- Holborn, London, UK
Founded in 2006 by travel and e-tourism professionals, Voyage Privé is the leading private flash sales travel agency.
Our company is recognised for the quality of its offers, as well as for the quality of its relationships both externally with customers and internally within its teams. We are a team of experts, always ambitious and demanding, driven by creativity and innovation!
Voyage Privé achieved a total turnover of more than 600 million euros in 2018, with positive growth every year since its inception.
More than 400 enthusiastic travel-lovers already work for the company, and with their talents and motivation, more than 42 million members have been convinced to entrust us with booking their holidays!
How about you? Will you be the next one to join the adventure?
Support to product planning
- You will support the area managers in the planning process being involved in evaluation products and planning them with the correct set-up;
- Communication with our buyers in order to obtain all required information. Ability to manage objections and questions about the UK market will be a must to fully support the area managers
Manage the products
- To maximise results it is key you keep a close eye on your products, the images, descriptions, prices displayed on each flash sale.
- You will be in charge of following the performance of the product during its publication on Voyage Prive UK site and support area managers with the top/flop process.
- You must work to tight deadlines, as each newsletter must go out on time and we work week to week!
Perform competitor analysis
- Our commitment to our members is to deliver the best prices and deals in the market. This is why knowing and analysing the competition is essential for each and every flash sale.
- Two types of analysis are necessary: compare prices with the same products across key competitor websites, but also compare prices in similar hotels in the same area.
Market Research & Business Review
- You will conduct targeted market research for specific destinations following brief given by the AM;
- You will assist the AM on putting together Destination Business Reviews each month for various destinations.
- Self-governing, meticulous and curious, you are a good analyst.
- A first professional experience in the e-tourism is appreciated
- Good communicator, you are gifted with an interpersonal ease
6-month position initially, to be reviewed and pending successful review to be extended into permanent position