Area Manager UK
- 138 Holborn, London EC1N 2SW, UK
Founded in 2006 by travel and e-tourism professionals, Voyage Privé is the leading private flash sales travel agency.
Our company is recognised for the quality of its offers, as well as for the quality of its relationships both externally with customers and internally within its teams. We are a team of experts, always ambitious and demanding, driven by creativity and innovation!
Voyage Privé achieved a total turnover of more than 600 million euros in 2018, with positive growth every year since its inception.
More than 400 enthusiastic travel-lovers already work for the company, and with their talents and motivation, more than 42 million members have been convinced to entrust us with booking their holidays!
How about you? Will you be the next one to join the adventure?
Cover Maternity leave (6 months) - temp-to-hire position
The Area Manager is an expert of its local market. She/He is aware of the consumer habits and follows the marketing trends. She/He supports and advises the buyers in their choice of the commercial strategy defined for their destination. She/He is the guarantor of the right level of real estate of the products that are assigned to him.
Study and understand the specificities (usages, transports, prices, client typologies) of the local market assigned:
- Know the different customer segments and follow their evolution.
- Analyse and follow the products performances.
- Identify the growth levers for each customer segment and product.
- Understand the market development in terms of purchasing behaviour and share insights.
Define the monthly production plan of sales for the destinations assigned
- Suggest the good mix product to the buyer and attend to combine the sales volume to the business objective to reach.
- Estimate the performance previsions for each flash sale and challenge the buyer.
Follow the production of the flash sales and guarantee the best quality
- Validate the offers from the other clusters and schedule every day new offers to publish.
- Adapt the offer to one’s market specificities.
- Measure and optimize the merchandizing performance on the website, in the newsletter and during special operations.
- Monitor the performance of all online flash sales (traffic, TTV views, …).
Support the buyers in her/his renegs
- Define with the buyer the objectives to reach withing the reneg for key offers.
- Provide the proper KPIs to the buyer to help him prepare his renegs.
- Attend to the well understanding of the briefing by the buyer and in his renegs.
- Degree educated (desirable but not essential)
- Fluent in the English language.
- Analytical skills to understand and synthetize a large amount of 1/market data & 2/VP data. Being able to provide the right market insights;
- Agility & Flexibility: iterate, think quickly and adapt tactical and strategic decisions rapidly enough to hit target each month;
- Communication & Soft skills: it’s also about establishing an excellent working relationships with purchasing managers and buyers to make Supply & Sales work hand in hand;
- Travel Industry knowledge is a plus but not a must.