Tour Operator Buyer Assistant
- Via Elia Lombardini, 20143 Milano MI, Italy
Created in 2006 by travel and e-tourism professionals, Voyage Privé is the leading private flash sales travel agency.
Our company is recognized for the quality of its offers, as well as for the quality of its relationships with its customers and its teams. We are a team of experts, always ambitious and demanding, and driven by creativity and innovation !
Voyage Privé has achieved in 2018 a total turnover of 600 million euros with positive growth every year since its creation.
Already more than 400 enthusiasts work for the company, and with their talents and motivation, more than 42 million members have been convinced to entrust us with their holidays!
And you? Will you be the next one to join the adventure?
As part of the Tour Operator Team, you will be in charge of the following missions :
Manage the products
- Ensure all key information related to an offer are accurately entered into our ratesheets for loading purposes : rates, closed out, % discount, child pricing, single supplements, etc…).
- To maximise results it is key you keep a close eye on your products, the images, descriptions, prices displayed on each flash sale.
- You will be in charge of following the performance of the product during its publication on Voyage Prive websites and ensure stocks are still at good level throughout the whole travel window. If necessary, you will have to deal with our partners to get more stocks
- You must work to tight deadlines, as each newsletter must go out on time a
Perform competitor analysis
- Our commitment to our members is to deliver the best prices and deals in the market. This is why knowing and analyzing the competition is essential for each and every flash sale.
- Two types of analysis are necessary: compare prices with the same products across key competitor websites, but also compare prices in similar hotels in the same area.
Support to contracting
- You will support the buyers in the contracting process being directly in contact with our partners to complete the negotiation and administrative side of the offer.
- Communication with our partners will be mainly other the phone or via email. Negotiations and ability to manage objections will be a must to fully support the buyers
- Self-governing, meticulous and curious, you are a good analyst.
- Proficient with excel
- A first professional experience in the e-tourism is appreciated
- Good communicator, you are gifted with an interpersonal ease
- English fluent