Country Manager (H/F)
- 684 Avenue du Club Hippique, 13090 Aix-en-Provence, France
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 2006 by travel and e-tourism professionals, Voyage Privé is the leading private flash sales travel agency.
Our company is recognised for the quality of its offers, as well as for the quality of its relationships both externally with customers and internally within its teams. We are a team of experts, always ambitious and demanding, driven by creativity and innovation!
Voyage Privé achieved a total turnover of 600 million euros in 2017, with positive growth every year since its inception.
More than 400 enthusiastic travel-lovers already work for the company, and with their talents and motivation, more than 32 million members have been convinced to entrust us with booking their holidays!
How about you? Will you be the next one to join the adventure?
Description du poste
As Country Manager for Germany and Switzerland, part of the International Sales Department, you will be responsible for driving your team to achieve double-digit growth for your cluster. As main responsibilities, you will be in charge of:
- Full P&L ownership
- Strategic vision: setting up objectives, budget, roadmap
- Operational management of an online travel business focus on marketing and sales
- Effective collaboration with Supply department, Member Experience, Tech, Global Marketing teams.
- Reports on activity, coordination with Comex
- Thorough understanding of the market & travel habits
- Team management
- Being one of the key people of the company and leading by example
You are an adventurer willing to take a new challenge and explore new opportunities.
- E-commerce experience: you are familiar with traffic acquisition: retargeting, SEO, SEA ..
- Management experience: you have managed people, know how to recruit, federate, develop your team
- Good communication skills, able to work in a cross-department environment
- Analytical skills: you can conduct analysis, follow KPIs
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Big picture: you deal with marketing/finance/sales/tech subjects on a strategic and operational levels
- Vision: you bring news ideas and know how to implement them
- English fluent, French and German are a plus
- Position based in Aix-en-Provence (France)
- Full-time contract
- Package according to experience with BSPCE
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.