Offline Sales Coordinator
- 684 Avenue du Club Hippique, 13090 Aix-en-Provence, France
- Contract type: Permanent - CDI
- Department: Customer Service
Founded in 2006 by travel and e-tourism professionals, Voyage Privé is the leading private flash sales travel agency.
Our company is recognised for the quality of its offers, as well as for the quality of its relationships both externally with customers and internally within its teams. We are a team of experts, always ambitious and demanding, driven by creativity and innovation!
Voyage Privé achieved a total turnover of 600 million euros in 2017, with positive growth every year since its inception.
More than 400 enthusiastic travel-lovers already work for the company, and with their talents and motivation, more than 32 million members have been convinced to entrust us with booking their holidays!
How about you? Will you be the next one to join the adventure?
You will work under the direction of the Sales Manager and will be in charge of telephone Sales operations, to do this you will lead an external international sales team consisting of around twenty operatives (languages: English, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch)
Your main missions will include:
Monitoring the performance of the telephone sales service provider:
- Operational steerage (adjustment of provisional sales volumes, monitoring of actual sales volumes)
- Sales analysis and entering statistics into the monitoring dashboard
- Organisation of production committees
- Responsibility for meeting objectives: CA, QS, transformation rates, NPS, etc.
Supporting the service provider:
- Recruiting new agents (in collaboration with the service provider)
- Maintaining operative skill levels, providing training for new procedures
- Quality control (listening in, coaching, etc.)
- Monitoring issues encountered by agents and implementing corrective action plans
BAC+2/5 (HND-Master) education level will be required, with a proven successful initial experience working in a contact centre activity (internal or external). Organised and disciplined with a sound knowledge of customer relations. You should also ideally have an initial successful experience in management.
You must have a feel for sales, like team-work and be a good communicator.
You must have a very good working knowledge of Excel and be at ease with IT tools (especially CRM tools). You must also be able to produce your own analyses and provide recommendations.
You will need to be ambitious, and desire both individual and collective success within a group where everything will be possible!
Excellent English language skills will be essential for this position. Good language skills for a further language (Italian, Spanish or German) will be considered an advantage