Customer Service Coordinator - Back-office & admin
- 684 Avenue du Club Hippique, 13090 Aix-en-Provence, France
Founded in 2006 by travel and e-tourism professionals, Voyage Privé is the leading private flash sales travel agency.
Our company is recognised for the quality of its offers, as well as for the quality of its relationships both externally with customers and internally within its teams. We are a team of experts, always ambitious and demanding, driven by creativity and innovation!
Voyage Privé achieved a total turnover of 600 million euros in 2017, with positive growth every year since its inception.
More than 400 enthusiastic travel-lovers already work for the company, and with their talents and motivation, more than 36 million members have been convinced to entrust us with booking their holidays!
How about you? Will you be the next one to join the adventure?
You will be working within the Customer Relations / Operations team under the direction of the Customer Operations Manager. You will be in charge of after-sales BackOffice operations and a certain number of customer reservations related administrative tasks: communication with our suppliers, reception and dispatch of travel documents to customers, payment recovery, etc.
For those tasks that are outsourced to external service providers, you will be responsible for supervising their effective completion. To this end, you will work with the call-centre service provider in question:
- monitoring the quantitative and qualitative performance of their teams on a day-to-day basis;
- ensuring the processing skill-levels of their customer advisers: professional training with regular process and knowledge base updates, operator contact quality control;
- providing level 2 assistance for these teams when dealing with complex situations
- preparation of the processes to be entrusted to the service provider
- direct management of complex procedures or certain administrative tasks
You will determine ambitious quantitative and qualitative objectives and ensure that processing deadlines are respected in the best interests of our customers.
Consequently you will be called on to:
- organise weekly production monitoring committees with the supervision team;
- monitor and analyse the KPIs related to your operations: response times, average processing times, weekly and monthly reports
- propose and implement action plans based on your analyses (system developments, process improvements, etc.)
You must have a BAC+2 (HND) to BAC+5 (Master) level of education with a confirmed initial experience in customer relations, ideally for an e-commerce business or call-centre service provider.
You must have very good oral and written communication skills and be able to summarise effectively.
You must be able to organise and hold work meetings and work-shops and be at ease when working for a team in project mode.
You will need to be autonomous, organised and able to manage your own priorities in crisis situations.
You must have a sound knowledge of the tourism industry and have a full awareness of the importance of customer satisfaction.
You must be able to use IT tools with ease (CRM, BackOffice tools and Office).
You must be a native English speaker / bilingual, knowledge a language associated with one of Voyage Privé's international markets will be an advantage (French, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch).