Hotels Contract Manager - UK & Ireland
- 138 Holborn, London EC1N 2SW, UK, London
Founded in 2006 by travel and e-tourism professionals, Voyage Privé is the leading private flash sales travel agency.
Our company is recognised for the quality of its offers, as well as for the quality of its relationships both externally with customers and internally within its teams. We are a team of experts, always ambitious and demanding, driven by creativity and innovation!
Voyage Privé achieved a total turnover of 600 million euros in 2017, with positive growth every year since its inception.
More than 400 enthusiastic travel-lovers already work for the company, and with their talents and motivation, more than 32 million members have been convinced to entrust us with booking their holidays!
How about you? Will you be the next one to join the adventure?
Based in our London office, you will be part of a team of expert, charismatic, tireless, dynamic professionals who are able to reinvent themselves every day. At Voyage Prive, our aim is always to provide our members with the very best deals on the market, combining genuine value with genuine quality and to lead the way in the world of members-only travel.
If you are passionate about the hotel/online travel industry, this is the opportunity you were waiting for.
We are looking for a Global Buyer responsible for UK & Ireland.
To source exclusive promotional campaigns each week from different hotels in Uk & Ireland, taking every step to ensure each one meets the desired level of revenue, and to manage & expand the company’s portfolio.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Offer Sourcing, Negotiation & Live Management
- Searching for and negotiating the best possible promotional campaigns for Voyage Prive members
- Helping to manage the execution of the campaigns and being proactive whilst each campaign is live to ensure its success
- Collaborating with other departments, such as the Marketing/Content teams, to maximise performance
Market Management & Market Analysis
- Researching and understanding the performance and trends within the UK & Ireland markets
- Studying direct and indirect competitors
- Monitoring internal performance metrics
Account Management & Portfolio Expansion
- Maintaining the successful relationships between Voyage Prive and its hotel partners with regular meetings, calls and interaction
- Searching for opportunities to expand the company’s portfolio of partners and presenting the model through meetings and conference calls
- Degree educated (desirable but not essential)
- 3+ years’ proven experience in a contracting/product position for this destination with a tour operator, OTA or wholesaler including delivery of entire products from start to finish
- Strong negotiator, confident with suppliers, analytical, autonomous, team player, loves a challenge and can work under pressure
- Excellent UK & Ireland market knowledge and experience with a wealth of networking contacts
- Strong commercial acumen, delivering on commitments and deadlines
- Experience in dealing with the Flash Sale market is an advantage
- Knowledge of Sales Force is a plus