Hotels contract manager
- Via Elia Lombardini, 10, 20143 Milano MI, Italy
Voyage Privé is a members only luxury travel club, offering unforgettable getaways, at unbelievable prices.
From humble beginnings in France, Voyage Privé has expanded with its unique flash sales concept and now has over 32 million members worldwide, with offices in France, UK, Italy and Spain.
We are a team of travel experts. Our editors source some of the best hotels and resorts worldwide, our Buyers guarantee exclusive offers and our pricing controllers make sure you get the best deals with discounts up to 70% off.
To source Domestic and/or International Hotels Products for Italian customers?
- Responsible for the contracting plan based on top Italians and international destinations for Italian consumers
- Getting exclusive offers at discounted prices every week
- End to end responsibility from sourcing to supplier’s payment
- Sharing best practices and contracting with others buyers in Italy and across Europe
- Involved in products and prices loading into our system as necessary
Key tasks and responsabilities:
- Build a prospection, plan based on Italian/International Hotels and accommodation directory
- Cold calls to Hotels, Resorts, self-catering and Chains within the Italian Tourism industry
- 20-50%? of time away from the office visiting suppliers and/?or participating to fairs and workshops
- Performing extensive and permanent prices comparison benchmark
- Identify and remove key obstacle to get exclusive deals
- Support local data entryteam to get quality content loaded within deadlines
- Weekly activity reports and analysis
- Professional in Tourism industry (B2C)
- 3+ years experience in a equivalent role in Online Travel Business, possibly Flash Sales (candidates with no experience in the Online Travel Industry won’t be take into consideration for eventual selections)
- Spoken and written fluency in English, French is a plus
- Inbound/outbound market specialist
- Extensive active network within the hospitality industry
- Strong knowledge of Revenue Management principle and internet distribution
- Negotiator, deal maker, excited in doing business
- Organized, rigorous, autonomous,
- Great problem solving capabilities
- Quick in execution, Decisive, energetic, hard worker
- Ability to work under stress and tight deadlines
- Team worker
- Positive attitude, high energy
- Integrity, loyalty, deeply involved, committed, places the company success before its own