Internship - Hotels contract manager
- Passeig de Gràcia, 55, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
We are a flash sales website with a successful business model centred around ‘luxury for less’, offering exclusive, inspirational travel at cutting edge market rates. We are one of the largest members-only travel clubs in Europe, with over 32 million members across the UK, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands & Germany (and many new countries to come!).
Manage the products
- Ensure all key information related to an offer are accurately entered into our ratesheets for loading purposes : rates, closed out, % discount, child pricing, single supplements, etc…).
- To maximise results it is key you keep a close eye on your products, the images, descriptions, prices displayed on each flash sale.
- You will be in charge of following the performance of the product during its publication on Voyage Prive websites and ensure stocks are still at good level throughout the whole travel window. If necessary, you will have to deal with our partners to get more stocks.
- You must work to tight deadlines, as each newsletter must go out on time and we work week to week!
Support to contracting
- You will support the buyers in the contracting process being directly in contact with our partners to complete the negotiation and administrative side of the offer.
- Communication with our partners will be mainly other the phone or via email. Negotiations and ability to manage objections will be a must to fully support the buyers
Perform competitor analysis
- Our commitment to our members is to deliver the best prices and deals in the market. This is why knowing and analysing the competition is essential for each and every flash sale.
- Two types of analysis are necessary: compare prices with the same products across key competitor websites, but also compare prices in similar hotels in the same area.
- Self-governing, meticulous and curious, you are a good analyst.
- A first professional experience in the e-tourism is appreciated
- Good communicator, you are gifted with an interpersonal ease
- English practice is required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.