Hotels Contract Manager
- Passeig de Gràcia, 55, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
We are a flash sales website with a successful business model centred around ‘luxury for less’, offering exclusive, inspirational travel at cutting edge market rates. We are one of the largest members-only travel clubs in Europe, with over 32 million members across the UK, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands & Germany (and many new countries to come!).
Based in our Barcelona office, you will be part of a team of expert, charismatic, tireless, dynamic professionals who are able to reinvent themselves every day. At Voyage Prive, our aim is always to provide our members with the very best deals on the market, combining genuine value with genuine quality and to lead the way in the world of members-only travel.
If you love the business world and are passionate about the hotel/online travel industry, this is the opportunity you were waiting for.
To source exclusive promotional campaigns each week from different hotels, taking every step to ensure each one meets the desired level of revenue, and to manage & expand the company’s portfolio.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Offer Sourcing, Negotiation & Live Management
- Searching for and negotiating the best possible promotional campaigns for Voyage Prive members
- Helping to manage the execution of the campaigns and being proactive whilst each campaign is live to ensure its success
- Collaborating with other departments, such as the Marketing/Content teams, to maximise performance
Market Management & Market Analysis
- Researching and understanding the performance and trends within your markets.
- Studying direct and indirect competitors
- Monitoring internal performance metrics
Account Management & Portfolio Expansion
- Maintaining the successful relationships between Voyage Prive and its hotel partners with regular meetings, calls and interaction
- Searching for opportunities to expand the company’s portfolio of partners and presenting the model through meetings and conference calls
Degree educated (desirable but not essential)
Strong knowledge and experience within the hotel/online travel industry, ideally on Spain or Portugal.
Personable and comfortable in being face to face with partners.
Fluent in the English language, speaking Potuguese would be a plus.
At ease when working with numbers (& proficient using Excel), happy to operate as part of a team and a creative thinker
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.