Content Marketing Internship
- Passeig de Gràcia, Barcelona, Spain
Splendia is a luxury brand that provides exclusive rates and member benefits to discerning travelers, through a handpicked selection of Boutique & Character Hotels in over 130 countries worldwide.
Based in Barcelona, Splendia is a worldwide leader in online luxury hotel booking and is part of the Voyage Privé Group, a global travel company with over €500M of travel revenue per year.
All employees work in a dynamic and friendly environment, with our open-plan office allowing for continuous communication with an international team of approximately 500 employees in 5 different office locations. Speaking a multitude of languages and representing different cultures, Splendia and Voyage Privé offers a diverse wealth of travel expertise.
- Lead the development of our content strategy
- Dealing with the requests to create new content in 5 different languages, such as blog posts, hotel descriptions and landing pages.
- Improving existing content
- Giving support to the Marketing Team in a variety of tasks within the online/offline marketing field.
- Newsletter creation
- In charge of all the posts on the social media channels
- Collaborate and cooperate with internal stakeholders to ensure a cross departmental implementation
- Degree level or equivalent (Communication, Marketing, etc)
- Some experience in leading or developing content mktg strategies would be a plus
- Proven track record to work with a data driven approach.
- Good understanding of SEO KPIs
- Experience with social media and relevant KPIs.
- Experience with managing external stakeholders and agencies to support our implementation.
- Proven track record in managing and executing innovative activities / campaigns with integration into other disciplines.
- Exceptional writing / editorial skills.
- Fluent in English and other European languages.
Based in Barcelona
3 months internship contract
Entry date: as soon as possible