Senior Content Writer
- London, UK
We are a flash sales website with a successful business model centred around ‘luxury for less’, offering exclusive, inspirational travel at cutting edge market rates. We are one of the largest members-only travel clubs in Europe, with over 18 million members across the UK, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands & Germany (and many new countries to come!).
Find out more: http://www.people-voyage-prive.com/en
------ This role is a replacement for maternity cover, starting March 2018 ------
Do you have a passion for travel & photography? Do you have a natural flair for writing? Are you a recent graduate looking to get some invaluable experience working for the #1 independent E-tourism group in Europe, with 400+ employees and close to 500M€ in revenue? This role is a full-time senior level position for a hard-working candidate. Candidates will join the Content team in a fast-paced work environment in central London (EC1N).
Start date: asap
As part of the small friendly content team (and reporting to Content & Marketing Manager), you will be creating online content using our in-house CMS, including image selection, destination information and overall user experience, as well as assisting the content and marketing manager to ensure the content team’s deliveries are of the utmost quality, and its targets hit.
Partnering with some of the world's best hotel brands & airlines, you will inspire our members through high quality editorial, photography & videos.This role requires a real passion for travel and writing – someone who is really creative and able to transport the reader, telling stories with the right combination of beautiful imagery and words. Insider knowledge is really valuable to us, so if you have travelled a lot that is a great advantage!
We require meticulous attention to detail – grammar and spelling must be faultless! You must also be comfortable with your work being edited – although we encourage creative flair, you must be open to suggestions and improvements! Likewise, you need to be comfortable with providing a productive feedback, especially to more junior members of the team.
As well as writing content you will have the opportunity to get involved in the weekly newsletters, social media campaigns, and special merchandising projects.
All applications must contain the following:
- Demos of previous copywriting (ideally travel-related)
- In 250 words or less: what you would improve about the current editorial style & content on http://www.voyage-prive.co.uk/
- Senior profile with extensive experience in copywriting, preferably within the travel industry
- Experience managing workflows and resources within a team focused on delivering content piece
- Fluent English speaker
- Impeccable grammar and spelling
- Able to write in a consistent tone of voice
- Able to liaise with hotel suppliers, hotel buyers & the marketing team
- Work to tight deadlines & daily targets
- Photoshop and CMS experience
- Previous Blogging experience is a plus
- And most of all…a passion for travel!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.