- 1085 Gayley Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Founded in 2016, VoxelCloud is a U.S. (Los Angeles)/China (Shanghai)-based leader in AI analysis of medical images. Backed by Sequoia and Tencent. We help doctors make better/faster/earlier diagnoses and related clinical decisions. http://www.voxelcloud.ai
- Research and develop machine learning models of object detection, image classification and semantic segmentation that are specifically adopted to the application domain.
- Establish the methodology for an AI-driven skin triage solution.
- Perform research and provide statistical solutions to address data challenges during the annotation process, which includes but not limited to multi-reader variation, distribution shift and interactive annotation.
- Research and develop analytical framework for medical image data analysis, annotation quality and machine learning model evaluation.
- Facilitate data governance, annotation and analytics for the purpose of machine learning model research and development.
- Publish results in the top conferences and journals in the fields of medical imaging or computer vision.
- Follow recent publications in the designated field and topics for company internal discussions.
- Draft research proposal, patent and supporting documents for clinical trials.
Doctorate (PhD) degree in computer science, statistics, applied mathematics or a related field, solid understanding and hands on expertise in solving computer vision problems using deep learning, with documented proof of knowledge and skills including publications in professional journals or conferences in computer vision or medical imaging, also proficiency in major deep learning framework such as tensorflow, and familiarity with medical videos or images.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.