Machine Learning Engineer - Computer Vision
- 1063 Gayley Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Founded in 2016, VoxelCloud is a U.S. (Los Angeles)/China (Shanghai)-based leader in AI analysis of medical images. Backed by Sequoia and Tencent. We help doctors make better/faster/earlier diagnoses and related clinical decisions. http://www.voxelcloud.ai
The R&D team (located in Los Angeles, CA) is involved with research and development of innovative solutions to medical imaging applications. We are currently hiring both full-time and interns to join our model team of skin project. The skin AI project at VoxelCloud pushes the boundary of using computer vision techniques to provide highly accurate and scalable solutions to skin lesion detection, lesion segmentation, facial analysis (texture, skin age, spots, etc.), condition recognition and more!
- Develop deep learning models (CNN related) for prototyping and production purposes according to product feature request
- Design, implement and test model experiments using major deep learning frameworks
- Document experiments findings and results with supporting summary statistics for peer discussion and review (Confluence)
- Provide insights and feedback to data collection and annotation and collaborate with data team for in-house data management and labelling
- Write production and deployment code (dockerization), iterate deployed models for optimal performance and inference speed
- Conduct research in deep learning methodology and collaborate with cross-functional engineering team to drive scalable and real-time implementation
- Solid understanding and hands on experience with solving computer vision problems using deep learning
- Prefer 2+ year(s) in using CNNs for classification, detection, segmentation, etc.
- Proficient with at least one major deep learning framework, preferably TensorFlow/Pytorch
- Experience with human skin images/dermoscopy images modeling is a plus
- Strong passion or curiosity for artificial intelligence and the ability to learn fast
- Detail-oriented, well organized and self-motivated with a continuous drive to learn, explore and be challenged; work well in teams and communicate ideas clearly
- MS, BS degree in computer science, statistics or related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.