Machine Learning Engineer
- 1063 Gayley Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Founded in 2016, VoxelCloud is a U.S. (Los Angeles)/China (Shanghai)-based leader in AI analysis of medical images. Backed by Sequoia and Tencent. We help doctors make better/faster/earlier diagnoses and related clinical decisions. http://www.voxelcloud.ai
The R&D team (located in Los Angeles, CA) is involved with creating innovative solutions using deep learning tailored to the needs of the product lines (Thorax/Retina/Cardio/Skin). We are currently hiring both full-time and interns to join our model team.
- Develop deep learning models (CNN/RNN) for production purposes which serves the need of product features
- Collaborate and contribute in R&D activates via high-quality and productivity scripts
- Document experiments on Confluence with supporting summary statistics and results for peer discussion and review
- Provide insights of data collection and annotation and collaborate with data team for in-house data management and labelling
- Write production and deployment code, optimize model performance and inference speed.
- Solid understanding and hands on experience with solving computer vision problems using deep learning
- Prefer 2+ year(s) in using CNNs for classification, detection, segmentation, etc.
- Proficient with at least one major deep learning framework, preferably TensorFlow
- Experience with medical images (CT, DR, MR) is a plus
- Strong passion or curiosity for artificial intelligence and the ability to learn fast
- Detail-oriented, well organized and self-motivated with a continuous drive to learn, explore and be challenged; work well in teams and communicate ideas clearly
- MS, BS degree in computer science, statistics or related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.