Full stack developer
- 1063 Gayley Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Founded in 2016, in Westwood Los Angeles, VoxelCloud is dedicated to building accessible AI solutions to assist medical practices. At the moment, our product lines include but not limited to Lung CT, Cardiac CT, Eye Fundus images and Skin, and we have 50+ employees sitting in offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Los
Angeles and Phoenix. Until today, we have finished seed round, A round and A+ round fundraising for more than $20M.
We are looking for full-time Full Stack Web Developer who is motivated to combine layout aesthetics and a rigor of programming. Responsibilities will include to develop web-based annotation tools and gadgets to support R&D activities and to facilitate of UX/UI design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the product. You will work with the UX/UI designer and the R&D scientists, bridging the gap between graphical design and technical implementation over a variety of products at VoxelCloud.
- Database experience ( Relational and document based )
- Cloud deployment experience
- API Development: Linux, Node.js, REST, JSON, XML, SOAP.
- Experience with HTML5 Web Sites and Applications
- Experience with constructing high quality User Interfaces and working with User Experience Guidelines
- Experience with template libraries (React, Vue, Angular, etc)
- Structured Programming skills – understanding of and experience with complex object oriented design concepts and excellent software development practices
- Proven ability to design and build novel projects
- Experience with automated DevOps and rapid deployment production models
- Good communication skills
- Good project and time management skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.