Partnership / Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
- Zeiloch 20, 76646 Bruchsal, Germany
- Job Location: Bruchsal
We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
As the second member of our Partnership Team, you evaluate and build up future partnerships worldwide for Volocopter. You initiate and maintain partnerships along Volocopter’s value chain and manage strategic key accounts and projects. You contribute to the further refinement of our company’s overall strategy and go-to-market approach.
- Networking expert - you will build a network of relationship both inside and outside our company
- Relationship manager - you will assist the Senior Key Account Manager by managing our portfolio of clients and maintaining the relationships
- Project manager - you will be accountable for your own portfolio of partners and will replace the Senior Key Account Manager in case of his absence
- Negotiator - you will prepare and arrange appointments with (potential) partners and actively frame the meetings
- Strategic driver - you will find new potential partners of high value for Volocopter and constantly evaluate existing partners
- Dealmaker - You will build up and maintain the contractual relationship with our partners
- You have a Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, or a comparable study program
- You have at least 2 years experience in Partnership / Key Account Management, Investor Relations or Management Consulting
- You have excellent communications skills and a natural sense of recognizing and addressing the partner's needs
- You are a passionate team player with excellent relationship building and negotiation skills
- You are willing to travel to meet and negotiate with our potential partners
- You are business fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Experience in the mobility, aviation, or drone industry
- A legal background or an affinity for contract work is a plus
- Volocopter offers a fast-growing high-tech working environment with a supreme network of investors and partners.
- Working at Volocopter, you will have personal accountability, be able to grow, and have unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths.
- Volocopter offers flexible working time, short lines of communication, flat structures, and a great team spirit. Moreover, we offer an attractive salary package.
- Our offices offer an inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, comfortable networking areas, free meals, and drinks.
- To build our excellent team we welcome all qualified people regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Our international team will be happy to give you a welcome and help you with your relocation where applicable.
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we stand for inclusion for all. We believe that diversity drives innovation and in building a culture where difference is valued. Come and join us on our journey!