Scrum Master/ Project Controller VoloIQ (m/f/d)
- Zeiloch, 76646 Bruchsal, Germany
- Job Location: Bruchsal
We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
Your mission during this flight:
As Scrum Master/ Project Controller VoloIQ at Volocopter you will be part of the CDO Resort and responsible for securing progress of the VoloIQ development. Together with the VoloIQ product owner you will manage the project in an agile framework and ensure the success in terms of time, budget and quality. As a continuously growing company, we are working on the transition to an agile work environment, which includes the implementation of the SAFe framework.
As a Scrum Master you will assist in this development, as well as the later continuous improvement. You will ensure the user stories and epics defined by the product owner are coherent and clear to the team and follow the SAFe framework and Volocopter rules. You will work very closely with both the product owner and the team to ensure the backlog is properly organized and clear. Another major task will be to clear impediments and help to resolve blockages and keep disturbances away from the team. With personal and team coaching sessions, you will ensure effort estimations are normalized in the team, and continuous progress towards better estimation is made. You will also facilitate Scrum events like retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups, as well as planning and refinements. Additionally, you will ensure agile foundations and techniques are followed in the teams and exchange and communication with other teams is productive and complete. You will guide the teams towards higher scrum maturity and help to build a productive environment where team members can work most efficiently, take accountability, get things done and enjoy their work. You will contribute and drive the transition towards a fully agile company.
- Creating and steering project timelines
- Coordinating with Product Owners
- Managing internal project parties, as well as suppliers and contractors
- Managing project budgets, monitoring deliverables and reporting on project progress
- Active involvement in process improvements
Check in your professional skills:
- You have a degree in business administration, economics or a comparable education and have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in a corporate environment or in a management consultancy (project management and project controlling)
- Very good project management skills
- You have a proven track record and extensive experience (min. 5 years) in agile projects in a scrum master role in an international context in AAA-companies
- You have deep knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as the definition of done, user stories, backlog refinement)
- You have the knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- You have the ability to customize and tailor organizational items by turning theory into real and fitting solutions
- Strong commercial and analytical skills
- Excellent communication, coordination and presentation skills in English and German
- Reliability, ability to work in a team and a high level of customer orientation paired with an independent working method
- Aerospace background is a plus
Our Volocopter flight includes:
- Fast-growing high tech company with a supreme network of investors and partners
- Ability to contribute directly to the future of aviation
- The chance to build up new things/projects from scratch
- Personal accountability, growth and learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths
- An inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, flexible work time, short lines of communication, flat structures, great team spirit
- Attractive salary package
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each of our employees. As change-makers in air mobility, we believe that changing the world starts within each of our teams. We are committed to driving innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.
Fasten your seat belt and take-off with an awesome team as we bring urban air mobility to life!