Senior Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
- Zeiloch 20, 76646 Bruchsal, Germany
- Job Location: Bruchsal
We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
As a member of our Business Development Team, you are driving Volocopter's activities in building up future commercial air taxi routes in metropoles all over the globe and take a key role in creating and realizing top priority goals in close partnership with Volocopter's senior management. You initiate and maintain strategic partnerships along with Volocopter and contribute to the further development of our company’s overall strategy and go-to-market approach.
- HQ pendant for our Asia team: You will be the link between our colleagues spearheading our market development activities in Asia and Volocopter's senior management at HQ. You will be building up the team and unlocking new markets for Air Taxi operations.
- Driver of strategic priorities: You will contribute to Volocopter's overall company strategy and create strategic decision proposals with colleagues regarding significant partnerships, team, and budget.
- As a talent scout and people developer, you will help build up Volocopter's talent pool for strategic roles in the company and train colleagues in project management, reporting, a“getting things done” mentality, and leading by example
- As a trusted senior manager and colleague, you will investigate the strengths and weaknesses of our organization and manage key initiatives and corporate development, and special projects
- Academic degree in economics, business, and engineering, or comparable study program
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a top management consultancy with strong project management skills
- Solid experience in design and analysis of business models and value chains
- Team player and pioneer spirit
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
- Experience in planning, budgeting, and managing or restructuring teams
- Experience in the mobility, aviation, or drone industry
- Stage experience in an international context
- Volocopter offers a fast-growing high-tech working environment with a supreme network of investors and partners.
- Working at Volocopter, you will have personal accountability, be able to grow, and have unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths.
- Volocopter offers flexible working time, short lines of communication, flat structures, and a great team spirit. Moreover, we offer an attractive salary package.
- Our offices in Bruchsal are offering an inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, comfortable networking areas, a rooftop terrace for evening BBQs and free meals and drinks.
- To build our excellent team we welcome all qualified people regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Our international team will be happy to give you welcome and help you with your relocation where applicable.
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we stand for inclusion for all. We believe that diversity drives innovation and in building a culture where difference is valued. Come and join us on our journey!