Senior Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
- Zeiloch 20, 76646 Bruchsal, Germany
- Job Location: Bruchsal
We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
As a member of our Business Development Team, you are driving Volocopter's activities in building up future commercial air taxi routes in metropoles all over the globe and take a key role in creating and realizing top priority goals in close partnership with Volocopter's senior management. You initiate and maintain strategic partnerships along with Volocopter and contribute to the further development of our company’s overall strategy and go-to-market approach.
- Be a Pioneer – Identifying market potential worldwide to execute “go-to-market” projects in relevant locations together with partners
- Driver of strategic priorities: You will contribute to Volocopter's overall company strategy and create strategic decision proposals with colleagues regarding significant partnerships, team and budget
- As a talent scout and people developer, you will help build up Volocopter's talent pool for strategic roles in the company and train colleagues in project management, reporting, a “getting things done” mentality and leading by example
- As a trusted senior manager and colleague, you will investigate the strengths and weaknesses of our organization and manage key initiatives and corporate development, and special projects
- Academic degree in economics, business and engineering or comparable study program
- At least 5 years of experience in a top management consultancy with strong project management skills
- Solid experience in design and analysis of business models and value chains
- Team player and pioneer spirit
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
- Experience in planning, budgeting and managing or restructuring teams
- Experience in the mobility, aviation or drone industry
- Stage experience in an international context
- Experience in rolling-out a rapidly scaling mobility business. Ideally including an international city build-up
Our Volocopter flight includes:
- Fast-growing high tech company with a supreme network of investors and partners
- Ability to contribute directly to the future of aviation
- The chance to build up new things/projects from scratch
- Personal accountability, growth and learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths
- An inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, flexible work time, short lines of communication, flat structures, great team spirit
- Attractive salary package
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each of our employees. As change-makers in air mobility, we believe that changing the world starts within each of our teams. We are committed to driving innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.
Fasten your seat belt and take-off with an awesome team as we bring urban air mobility to life!