DevOps Internship in Digital Department – CDO (m/f/d)
- Zeiloch 20, 76646 Bruchsal, Germany
- Job Location: Bruchsal
We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
You are technology-oriented, aviation-focused, eager, and hungry to assist our CDO Department and VoloIQ development. You will be based in Volocopter's Bruchsal office and report to the Chief Digital Officer. Working as an integral part of the CDO Office, you will assist the further development of Volocopter’s digital strategy and technology development.
- Research and analyses related to IT tools, service and data providers
- Assist in managing suppliers, strategic development partners and internal stakeholders
- Assist in the daily operation
- Strategic project management support
- Preparation of presentations for the management of Volocopter
- You are available for 5-6 months (full-time)
- You are a student in Information Technology, Aerospace Engineering, Business Informatics, Business Administration or a comparable subject, ideally at the end of your Bachelor's or Master's degree
- You have already completed projects or internships in IT Consulting, Project Management or similar
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- You are familiar with relevant technologies & disciplines such as Cloud Computing, Software Development, IT Tools, Data Analytics and further
- You are a communicative team player and have organizational and implementation power
- You show initiative, enjoy accountability, and have a solution-oriented way of working.
- Excellent English and German, both written and spoken
- Volocopter offers a fast-growing high-tech working environment with a supreme network of investors and partners.
- Working at Volocopter, you will have personal accountability, be able to grow, and have unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths.
- Volocopter offers flexible working time, short lines of communication, flat structures, and a great team spirit. Moreover, we offer an attractive salary package.
- Our office in Bruchsal offers an inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, comfortable networking areas, a rooftop terrace for evening BBQs and free meals and drinks.
- To build our excellent team we welcome all qualified people regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Our international team will be happy to give you a warm welcome and help you with your relocation where applicable.
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each of our employee. As change-makers in air mobility, we believe that changing the world starts within each of our teams. We are committed to driving innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.