Intern at Strategy & Execution Office (m/f/d)
- Zeiloch 20, 76646 Bruchsal, Germany
- Job Location: Bruchsal
We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
Working as an integral part of the Strategy & Execution Office, you will assist the further development of Volocopter’s Strategy and market development. You will prepare presentations and support managerial processes at the C-Level. Working closely with your Team Lead, you will help to manage projects at the company level with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the preparation of C-Level Management Presentations and Meetings for Investors, Management Team and Partner
- Coordinate and prepare documents to assist in decision making for the CEO
- Complete evaluation of market-relevant developments in the worldwide eVTOL field
- Assist in the preparation for and follow up of international events
- Assist in the coordination and evaluation of all CEO reports
- You are currently studying towards a degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Information Technology, Business Studies, or similar. Ideally at the end of your Bachelor’s Degree or currently studying towards your Master’s.
- You are available for 5-6 months starting from Feb/March/April 2021
- You have already completed projects or internships in Consulting, Strategy, Project Management or similar
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- You are a communicative team player and have organizational and implementation power
- You show initiative, enjoy accountability and have a solution-oriented way of working.
- Excellent English and German, both written and spoken
- Volocopter offers a fast-growing high-tech working environment with a supreme network of investors and partners.
- Working at Volocopter, you will have personal accountability, be able to grow, and have unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths.
- Volocopter offers flexible working time, short lines of communication, flat structures, and a great team spirit. Moreover, we offer an attractive salary package.
- Our offices offer an inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, comfortable networking areas, and free meals and drinks.
- To build our excellent team we welcome all qualified people regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Our international team will be happy to give you a warm welcme and help you with your relocation where applicable.
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we stand for inclusion for all. We believe that diversity drives innovation and in building a culture where difference is valued. Come and join us on our journey!