Intern Public Relations and Social Media (m/f/d)
- Zeiloch 20, 76646 Bruchsal, Germany
- Job Location: Bruchsal
We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
- Work with and help coordinate the most relevant media and editorial teams from all over the world. Assist in developing and building up relevant key-contacts and maintaining existing relationships
- Be accountable for Volocopter's press and web monitoring including the evaluation as basis for the development of our long-term press strategy.
- Assist in event and speaker opportunity evaluation and represent Volocopter at relevant events
- Take ownership of PR Social Media contents
- You are currently studying towards a degree in humanities, communications, languages or equivalent, ideally in your final years
- You are available for a 6 month internship from February 15
- You have taken courses (or have first experience) in the area of PR, are passionate about mobility and ready to learn on the job
- You enjoy working with words and writing
- You take initiative, have a solution-oriented mindset, have an eye for detail and love working in a team
- You are a communicative team player and have organizational and implementation power
- Excellent written and spoken English and German
To apply for this opportunity, please attach your motivation letter and CV to your application.
- Volocopter offers a fast-growing high-tech working environment with a supreme network of investors and partners.
- Working at Volocopter, you will have personal accountability, be able to grow, and have unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths.
- Volocopter offers flexible working time, short lines of communication, flat structures, and a great team spirit. Moreover, we offer an attractive salary package.
- Our office in Bruchsal offers an inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, comfortable networking areas, a rooftop terrace for evening BBQs and free meals and drinks.
- To build our excellent team we welcome all qualified people regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Our international team will be happy to give you a warm welcome and help you with your relocation where applicable.
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we stand for inclusion for all. We believe that diversity drives innovation and in building a culture where difference is valued. Come and join us on our journey!