Business Development Intern VoloDrone (m/f/d)
- Hofmannstraße 61, 81379 München, Germany
- Job Location: Munich
We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electric multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter.
Our Munich based Volocopter VoloDrone team is developing an unmanned, fully electric, heavy-lift utility drone capable of carrying a payload of up to 200 kg (440 lbs). The VoloDrone can serve a great variety of purposes from transporting boxes, liquids, equipment and beyond. Wherever there is difficult accessibility to ground transportation, the air delivery dimension is the solution (https://volocopter.com/de/volodrone/). Next to our core business of passenger transport, the technological platform of the Volocopter can thus bring value to a variety of additional applications in the logistics, agriculture, infrastructure, and public services spaces.
- Assist in the preparation of management presentations and meetings for investors, the management team, and partners
- Calculate and size new use cases for the VoloDrone to provide a basis for future decisions for the management team
- Coordinate and prepare documents to assist in decision-making for the General Manager
- Assess market-relevant developments in the worldwide electrical utility drone field
- Assist in the preparation for and follow up of international events
- Assist in the coordination and assess all management reports
- You are available from December 2021 / January 2022 for 6 months (full-time)
- You are currently studying towards a degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Information Technology, Business Studies, or similar. Ideally at the end of your bachelor’s degree or currently studying towards your Master’s
- You are a citizen or permanent resident of the EU or your current visa allows you to work in Germany
- You have already completed projects or internships in Consulting, Strategy, Project Management, or similar
- You are a communicative team player and have organizational and implementation power
- You show initiative, enjoy accountability, and have a solution-oriented way of working.
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Excellent English and German, both written and spoken
- Fast-growing high tech company with a supreme network of investors and partners
- Ability to contribute directly to the future of aviation
- The chance to build up new things/projects from scratch
- Personal responsibility, growth and learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths
- An inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, flexible work time, short lines of communication, flat structures, positive leadership, great team spirit
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each of our employee. As change-makers in air mobility, we believe that changing the world starts within each of our teams. We are committed to driving innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.