Business Development Intern (m/f/d)
- 460 Alexandra Rd Level 7 GeoWorks Office, Singapore, Singapore
- Job Location: Singapore
We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
You are business-oriented, aviation-focused, eager, and hungry to assist Business & Development. You will be based in Volocopter's Singapore office and report to the Head of Singapore.
Research and analysis related to potential market launches in Singapore and Southeast Asia cities
Preparation of documents and presentations for discussions with CAAs and other government agencies in Southeast Asia
Development of Sales and Marketing plan in Singapore and Southeast Asia
Business administration for Volocopter entities in Singapore and Southeast Asia
You are available from February 2021 for 6 months (full-time)
You are a student in Aerospace/Industrial Engineering, Business Informatics, Business Administration or a comparable subject, ideally at the end of your Bachelor's or Master's degree
You already have some practical experience in business development and/or sales
You are detail-oriented and have excellent Microsoft Office skills
You are a communicative team player, with organizational and implementation strengths
You are reliable, takes initiatives, and have a solution-oriented way of working
You are fluent in English and 1 other Asian language (Chinese, Bahasa, etc.)
- Volocopter offers a fast-growing high-tech working environment with a supreme network of investors and partners.
- Working at Volocopter, you will have personal accountability, be able to grow, and have unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths.
- Volocopter offers flexible working time, short lines of communication, flat structures, and a great team spirit. Moreover, we offer an attractive salary package.
- You will be one of the first members of our Southeast Asia team, able to unique shape the growth and direction of the company in this region.
- Our offices are located in Geoworks, Southeast Asia’s first geospatial industry center. The collaborative spaces offer an inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, comfortable networking areas, free snacks and drinks, and a chance to network with interesting people from 25 other start-ups.
- To build our excellent team we welcome all qualified people regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Our international team will be happy to give you a warm welcome and help you with your relocation where applicable.
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we stand for inclusion for all. We believe that diversity drives innovation and in building a culture where difference is valued. Come and join us on our journey!