Talent Acquisition Specialist (m/f/d)
- Hofmannstraße 61, 81379 München, Germany
- Job Location: Munich
We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
- Find and hire the best worldwide talent for all open positions at Volocopter
- Build networks to find qualified candidates, source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Work as liaison between management and the whole team
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Research jobs and tasks to document job scope and requirements
- Screen candidates, conduct interviews, use selection tools to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- 2-5 years proven work experience as a Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition
- Excellent ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, capability-based, stress, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check, etc.)
- Get things done mentality
- High sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal, written communication and social skills, very good English and German skills (written and spoken)
- Volocopter offers a fast-growing high-tech working environment with a supreme network of investors and partners.
- Working at Volocopter, you will have personal accountability, be able to grow, and have unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths.
- Volocopter offers flexible working time, short lines of communication, flat structures, and a great team spirit. Moreover, we offer an attractive salary package.
- Our offices offer an inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, comfortable networking areas, and free meals and drinks.
- To build our excellent team we welcome all qualified people regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Our international team will be happy to give you welcome and help you with your relocation where applicable.
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each of our employee. As change-makers in air mobility, we believe that changing the world starts within each of our teams. We are committed to driving innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.