Office Manager/Receptionist (m/f/d)
- Zeiloch 20, 76646 Bruchsal, Germany
- Job Location: Bruchsal
We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
You are accountable for delivering a flawless first impression to guests and staff alike. The first point of contact for daily inquiries at Volocopter. Be it in person or by email, you dazzle with your professional and collected approach. Business fluent in English and German, you make all guests to Volocopter HQ feel valued and welcomed.
Behind the scenes you enable our team to manage their daily business, especially in guiding our new employees in the first few days, ensuring that meeting rooms are impeccably presented and that refreshments are available.
You readily lend a hand to facilitate meeting organization and assist in the efficient archiving of classified documents.
- Welcoming guests, checking them in, offering refreshments
- The first point of contact for new employees in their first few days
- Managing the general inquiries mailbox
- Managing our meeting rooms system and presentation and assisting key members of the team with complex meeting requests
- Efficient and reliable archiving of classified documents
- Managing post and deliveries
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in a similar field
- Administrative Qualification or similar
- Business fluent English and German, both written and spoken, coupled with strong communication skills across all organizational levels
- You are an organizational talent, combined with an efficient, solution-oriented, and precise way of working
- You can work independently with a high sense of accountability and can adapt flexibly and calmly to different situations
- You possess a friendly, open personality with a "get it done" attitude. You are reliable, discreet, and able to work under pressure
- Volocopter offers a fast-growing high-tech working environment with a supreme network of investors and partners.
- Working at Volocopter, you will have personal accountability, be able to grow, and have unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths.
- Our offices in Bruchsal offer an inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, comfortable networking areas, a rooftop terrace for evening BBQs and free meals and drinks.
- Volocopter offers flexible working time, short lines of communication, flat structures, and a great team spirit. Moreover, we offer an attractive salary package.
- To build our excellent team we welcome all qualified people regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Our international team will be happy to give you welcome and help you with your relocation where applicable.
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we stand for inclusion for all. We believe that diversity drives innovation and in building a culture where difference is valued. Come and join us on our journey!