Strategic Procurement Intern (m/f/d)
- Zeiloch 20, 76646 Bruchsal, Germany
- Job Location: Bruchsal
We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
- Analysis and research of suppliers and strategic development partners
- Support in daily operational procurement projects
- Creation of tracking and decision documents
- Strategic project management support
- Preparation of presentations for the management of Volocopter
- You are available from January or February 2021 for 5-6 months
- You are a student in Industrial Engineering, Procurement, Logistics, Aeronautics, Engineering or a comparable subject, ideally at the end of your Bachelor´s or Masters´s degree.
- You already have some practical experience in aviation industry (of advantage)
- You worked in a procurement, business development or sales environment
- You are comfortable working with MS PowerPoint and Excel
- You are a communicative team player, have a good organizational and implementation strength, and would love to bring urban air mobility to life
- You are responsible, initiative and solution-oriented in your way of working
- Fluent in English and German
- Volocopter offers a fast-growing high-tech working environment with a supreme network of investors and partners.
- Working at Volocopter, you will have personal accountability, be able to grow and have unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths
- Volocopter offers flexible working time, short lines of communication, flat structures, and a great team spirit. Moreover, we offer an attractive salary package.
- Our offices in Bruchsal are offering an inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, comfortable networking areas, a rooftop terrace for evening BBQs and free meals and drinks.
- To build our excellent team we welcome all qualified people regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Our international team will be happy to welcome you and support you in your relocation where applicable.
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each of our employees. As change-makers in air mobility, we believe that changing the world starts within each of our teams. We are committed to driving innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.