Composites Manufacturing Intern (m/f/d)
- Zeiloch 20, 76646 Bruchsal, Germany
- Job Location: Bruchsal
We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electric multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
- Create drawing and 2D unwinding as input for composites manufacturing
- Prepare, conduct, and document manufacturing trials and production steps
- Documentation mold and jig commissioning
- Maintenance of material database
- Commissioning of various plant technology incl. documentation
- Coordination of internal production orders incl. preparation of corresponding raw data
- Master or Bachelor student in the field of mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering, or comparable field of study
- Experience in CAD designs and drawing creation (Siemens NX preferable)
- Experiences with FRP composites preferable
- You are organized and open to independent tasks
- Passion and motivation to shape the future of mobility
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Volocopter offers a fast-growing high-tech working environment with a supreme network of investors and partners.
- Working at Volocopter, you will have personal accountability, be able to grow, and have unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths.
- Volocopter offers flexible working time, short lines of communication, flat structures, and a great team spirit. Moreover, we offer an attractive salary package.
- Our offices offer an inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, comfortable networking areas, and free meals and drinks.
- To build our excellent team we welcome all qualified people regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Our international team will be happy to give you a warm welcme and help you with your relocation where applicable.
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we stand for inclusion for all. We believe that diversity drives innovation and in building a culture where difference is valued. Come and join us on our journey!