(Senior) International Accounting Manager (m/f/d)
- Zeiloch 20, 76646 Bruchsal, Germany
- Job Location: Bruchsal
We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
As part of Volocopter's Finance team based in our Headquarters in Bruchsal, Germany, you will be focused on assisting the further development of Volocopter Group's international Accounting and general Finance structures to IPO readiness. In future your role is likely to develop into the oversight of our international accounting activities. Depending on your qualifications, your tasks will include:
- Steering or contributing to the development of our global accounting structures and processes
- Managing or supporting the group-wide introduction and management of new IFRS standards
- Managing and/or coordinating international accounting (and potentially taxes) for our global subsidiaries
- Contributing to the development of solutions and tools to automate accounting processes
- Managing or supporting the introduction of finance systems (ERP & consolidation) for the international operations
- 3-6 years of experience (Senior Consultant/Manager) in one of the accounting-related Advisory functions at a Big-4, or hands-on experience in building global finance functions
- Comprehensive academic and practical foundation in International Accounting and IFRS
- Strong experience in International Consolidation and Reporting
- Excellent strategic and systematic thinker
- Experience in process automation and implementing scalable solutions
- Business builder; strong in conceptualizing/developing new structures / new processes
- Excellent communicator and command in spoken and written English (Mandarin/Japanese/German is a plus)
- CPA or ACCA is a plus
- Some experience in Aviation and/or Mobility would be helpful, but not required
- Volocopter offers a fast-growing high-tech working environment with a supreme network of investors and partners.
- Working at Volocopter, you will have personal accountability, be able to grow, and have unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths.
- Volocopter offers flexible working time, short lines of communication, flat structures, and a great team spirit. Moreover, we offer an attractive salary package.
- Our offices in Bruchsal are offering an inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, comfortable networking areas, a rooftop terrace for evening BBQs and free meals and drinks.
- To build our excellent team we welcome all qualified people regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Our international team will be happy to give you welcome and help you with your relocation where applicable.
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we stand for inclusion for all. We believe that diversity drives innovation and in building a culture where difference is valued. Come and join us on our journey!