(Junior) System Administrator Microsoft Dynamics365 Business Central (Navision) (m/f/d)
- Zeiloch 20, 76646 Bruchsal, Germany
- Job Location: Bruchsal
We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
We are looking for you as our (Junior) system administrator for our Microsoft Dynamics365 Business Central ERP system landscape. As the ERP system administrator, you will be responsible for setting up, configuring, and maintaining different Microsoft D365 Business Central modules and all interfaces. You are responsible for ensuring these critical systems are continually operational and implement updates and improvements to increase productivity. You will develop solutions and standards for the pioneers of aviation, which will be used for the development, production, and operation of our Volocopters worldwide. This role can be offered on part-time with the potential to upgrade to full-time.
- Installation and administration of modules in the Microsoft D365 Business Central (Navision) environment
- Ensure that version upgrades get implemented successfully (patch management, software updates and software distribution)
- Conduct troubleshooting of hardware and software issues
- Setup and maintenance of user profiles and group policies in Active Directory
- Support of the technical interfaces between business central and other systems
- Responsible for technical trainings, preparing instructions and user guides assuring that all processes and workflows are applied correctly
- Further development and optimization of existing applications
- 1st and 2nd level user support
- Completed vocational training as IT specialist for system integration or similar
- First experience working as a system administrator for Microsoft D365 Business Central (or previous NAV version)
- Experience in the installation of Microsoft D365 Business Central environments is advantageous
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud product, ideally also of exchange and SQL
- Interest in digitization and process automation solutions
- Microsoft D365 CRM know-how is a plus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Volocopter offers a fast-growing high-tech working environment with a supreme network of investors and partners.
- Working at Volocopter, you will have personal accountability, be able to grow, and have unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths.
- Volocopter offers flexible working time, short lines of communication, flat structures, and a great team spirit. Moreover, we offer an attractive salary package.
- Our offices in Bruchsal are offering an inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, comfortable networking areas, a rooftop terrace for evening BBQs and free meals and drinks.
- To build our excellent team we welcome all qualified people regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Our international team will be happy to give you welcome and help you with your relocation where applicable.
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each of our employees. As change-makers in air mobility, we believe that changing the world starts within each of our teams. We are committed to driving innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.