Volocopter Ceremony Leader (m/f/d) aka Scrum Master
- Zeiloch, 76646 Bruchsal, Germany
- Job Location: Bruchsal
We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
As a continuously growing company, we are working on the transition to an agile work environment, which includes the implementation of the SAFe framework. As a Scrum Master you will assist in this development, as well as the later continuous improvement.
You will ensure the user stories and epics defined by the product owner are coherent and clear to the team and follows the SAFe framework’s and Volocopter’s rules. You will work very closely with both the product owner and the team to ensure the backlog is properly organized and clear.
Another major task will be to clear impediments and help to resolve blockages and keep disturbances away from the team. With personal and team coaching sessions, you will ensure effort estimations are normalized in the team, and continuous progress towards better estimation is made.
You will also facilitate Scrum events like retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups, as well as planning and refinements. Additionally, you will ensure agile foundations and techniques are followed in the teams and exchange and communication with other teams is productive and complete.
You will guide the teams towards higher scrum maturity and help to build a productive environment where team members can work most efficiently, take accountability, get things done and enjoy their work. You will contribute and drive the transition towards a fully agile company.
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering beneficial
- You have a proven track record and extensive experience (min. 5 years) in agile projects in a scrum master role in an international context in AAA-companies
- You have deep knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as the definition of done, user stories, backlog refinement)
- You have the knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- You have the ability to customize and tailor organizational items by turning theory into real and fitting solutions
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have proven to lead individuals and small and big groups successfully and you are able to motivate teams to their fullest potential
- You have servant leadership and management skills with a clear methodological approach
- You have excellent skills in problem-solving and conflict-resolution
- You have a human-centered approach combined with a radical baseline logic
- You have outstanding organizational skills
- You have familiarity with hardware and/or software development
- You speak and write (business) English fluently and at least another language
- Scrum Master certification is a plus
- Volocopter offers a fast-growing high-tech working environment with a supreme network of investors and partners.
- Working at Volocopter, you will have personal accountability, be able to grow, and have unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths.
- Volocopter offers flexible working time, short lines of communication, flat structures, and a great team spirit. Moreover, we offer an attractive salary package.
- Our offices in Bruchsal are offering an inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, comfortable networking areas, a rooftop terrace for evening BBQs and free meals and drinks.
- To build our excellent team we welcome all qualified people regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Our international team will be happy to give you welcome and help you with your relocation where applicable.
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each of our employees. As change-makers in air mobility, we believe that changing the world starts within each of our teams. We are committed to driving innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.