(Senior) Product Owner ERP / Microsoft Business Central (f/m/d)
- Zeiloch 20, 76646 Bruchsal, Germany
- Job Location: Bruchsal
We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
We are looking for you as our (Senior) Product Owner to implement and manage our future ERP system landscape. You will have the opportunity to supervise the system implementation from the very first day, to manage and coordinate all activities, and successively build a team. You will develop solutions and standards for the pioneers of aviation, which will be used for the development, production, and operation of our Volocopters worldwide.
- Evaluate departmental requirements and development of sensible technical solution concepts
- Coordinate the company wide implementation of Microsoft D365 Business Central (Navision)
- Installation and administration of modules in the Microsoft D365 Business Central (Navision) environment
- Be accountable for ERP software architecture and software design decisions (with your internal and external IT partners)
- Perform user workshops/seminars, developing technical concepts
- Integrate further systems such as Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Business Intelligence (BI) in seamless interfaces
- You have extensive experience in implementation project management, preferably in managing Microsoft D365 Business Central (Navision) or other ERP implementation projects
- You have relevant professional experience (at least 5 years) operating and further developing ERP Systems, preferably Microsoft D365 Business Central (Navision)
- You have a degree in a related field
- You have a distinct willingness to learn and quickly familiarize oneself with new subject areas
- You are a communicative team player, with excellent organizational and implementation skills
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have proven to lead small and big groups successfully and you are able to motivate teams to their fullest potential
- Preferred: You have experience in ERP interfaces to PLM (Teamcenter) systems
- Preferred: Professional experience in the aviation industry preferred
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Volocopter offers a fast-growing high-tech working environment with a supreme network of investors and partners.
- Working at Volocopter, you will have personal accountability, be able to grow, and have unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths.
- Volocopter offers flexible working time, short lines of communication, flat structures, and a great team spirit. Moreover, we offer an attractive salary package.
- Our offices in Bruchsal are offering an inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, comfortable networking areas, a rooftop terrace for evening BBQs and free meals and drinks.
- To build our excellent team we welcome all qualified people regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Our international team will be happy to give you welcome and help you with your relocation where applicable.
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each of our employees. As change-makers in air mobility, we believe that changing the world starts within each of our teams. We are committed to driving innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.