Executive Assistant to the CTO (m/f/d)
- Zeiloch 20, 76646 Bruchsal, Germany
- Job Location: Bruchsal
We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
Working at the beating heart of Volocopter, in the CTO Office and reporting directly to the CTO, you will assist in optimizing Volocopter’s day to day effectiveness across the entire engineering organization. You will prepare and participate in C-Level meetings and act as a sparring partner to the CTO on his projects. Working closely with the entire Executive Team, you will help to manage the CTO’s workload and ensure the correct prioritization of all related topics. You will manage and execute your own long-term project within the CTO organization and will act as a high-pressure troubleshooter, resolving critical ad-hoc tasks in an effective and efficient way.
- Prepare C-Level Management presentations and meetings for investors, the Senior Management Team and partners
- Ensure CTO projects are managed on time and on target
- Drive day to day decision-making across the company
- Act as a high-pressure troubleshooter for the CTO
- Act as a sparring partner and representative of the CTO
- You hold a master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering, Computer Science, or similar
- You have relevant work experience in Project Management
- You are a communicative team player and have excellent organizational and implementation power
- You show initiative, enjoy accountability, have a solution-oriented way of working and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English and German, both written and spoken
- Volocopter offers a fast-growing high-tech working environment with a supreme network of investors and partners.
- Working at Volocopter, you will have personal accountability, be able to grow, and have unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths.
- Volocopter offers flexible working time, short lines of communication, flat structures, and a great team spirit. Moreover, we offer an attractive salary package.
- Our offices in Bruchsal are offering an inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, comfortable networking areas, a rooftop terrace for evening BBQs and free meals and drinks.
- To build our excellent team we welcome all qualified people regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Our international team will be happy to give you welcome and help you with your relocation where applicable.
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each of our employees. As change-makers in air mobility, we believe that changing the world starts within each of our teams. We are committed to driving innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.