League Sales & Marketing Manager
- 1215 E Fort Ave, Baltimore, MD 21230, USA
- Employees can work remotely
More than 250,000 users coast to coast leverage Volo to organize, meet, communicate, and play within their community through sports and social activities. Whether it's a performance sport like soccer or a social activity like cornhole, Volo provides something real--real interaction, real activity, real fun, and real impact.
Volo is a movement—for people and by people who want to connect more meaningfully to each other.
More Than a Job
Annual company events such as Summit Retreat & Volo Games Field Day
Healthcare and 401k benefits available
Free sports leagues & events
Proof We Are Awesome
Ranked Among Inc-5000 Fastest Growing Companies
Serving more than 9,000 kids in free youth programs
Over 200,000 Adult Participants Nationwide
8 City Markets & Counting...
If you have a desire to make a difference through community and sports, Volo could be your next and final career destination. Come fly with us.
Manage the Master Calendar for League Sales & Marketing Email Communications
- Responsible for collecting sales needs from city marketing & sales managers
- Responsible for collecting needs from Volo Kids Foundation marketing manager
- Run weekly/daily sales meetings
- Support non-sales email needs (i.e., hiring staff, etc.)
- Owns management and task assignment of project management platform (Asana)
- Keeps track of reviews/approvals on mail platforms (Rival and Hubspot)
Manage the Development & Deployment of League Sales & Marketing Email Communications
- Lead communication content and copywriting
- Work with creative resource/graphic designer to develop emails
- Deploy email through mail platforms (Rival and Hubspot)
Manage the League Sales & Marketing Social Media Communications
- Works with Social Media Manager and Brand Manager to integrate league sales social media posts into the content calendar
- Collects city FB Groups needs/requests and acts as representative within the marketing organization
● Hyper-organized and attention to detail / process-driven
● Familiar with digital project management platforms (i.e., Asana ClickUp, Trello, etc.)
● Can marshal resources effectively and comfortably navigate a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with minimal supervision
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Dynamic personality interested in working in, and contributing to, a fun and active sporting environment
“WOW” US WITH ...
● Basic graphic design ability a plus
● Experience in sport or event management and/or business development capacity
● Proven ability to manage a team
Volo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Volo does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Volo also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.